iPodMiniShop.net [For Sale]

I'm selling iPodMiniShop.net

Click Here to view Domain on Ebay

Auction ends 29-Feb-04 21:54:28 GMT

Starting Price : £19.95 (No Reserve)

---
    This is an excellent opportunity to buy a highly valuable internet domain name. Great domain for a new e-commerce/start-up venture or existing e-retail. Worldwide .net tag is highly sought after. The ipod mini is expected to be the gadget of the decade. Sales of 30 million units are expected world wide if experts are to be believed. This domain will be extremely valuable for any internet shop/store. Registered in 2004, www.ipodminishop.net is already generating a lot of interest.

Please note this auction is for a highly valuable internet domain address (www.ipodminishop.net). It is NOT for an actual ipod mini. The buyer is made aware of this through both the item description and the item section listing. Bids are final – do not bid if you don’t understand what it is. Please ask any questions before bidding and I will do my very best to answer them.

Domain expires in Feb 2004. Domain can be transferred to another 123-Reg account for free.

Free Hosting until July 2004 : 100MB Space, 1GB Bandwidth, PHP, MySQL, CPanel, Etc...

Payment accepted via PayPal, Nochex, Natwest Fast Pay, Direct Bank Transfer, Cheque.
    ---
    Click here for eBay Auction

Auction ends in 5 hours... Place bids now to aviod disappointment..

I just noticed that I made a typo in the message before, the domain actually expires in Feb 2006 and NOT Feb 2004
    Last edited by ricky; 02-29-2004 at 01:02 PM.