Question Pls help with cpanel

Hi all,

I would like to know, wow can I remove all these from the Cpanel.

Submit a Support Request

Image Manager

Boxtrapper

Leech Protect

Thank you very much all.

I'm a little confused on what you are talking about. But I'm going to assume these are preloaded scripts and you're wondering if you can disable them? If that's the case, you can in WHM.
    Mitty Chang, Managing Partner & Lead Designer
    MightyMitty Design Studios
    mightymitty.com

I believe it's the add on script, but I don't know how to remove those from WHM. I can't find the link in the WHM! Thanks.

Umm, I'm assuming your a ehostpros customer, because they just added those scripts a couple days ago. Why do you want them removed?

If they aren't integrated into WHM's addon scripts page, then there are two options of removing it.

The first is if those scripts were installed with some kind of custom installer such as fantasico, then there may be a seperate admin panel to disable the features. You may have to contact your host about that if you do not know if one exists.

The second is to SSH onto your server and manually delete those files from the scripts area for CPanel. Again, I would recommend you contact your host before doing this and inquire about it with them. Note that the SSH method will not work unless you have root access.
    Mitty Chang, Managing Partner & Lead Designer
    MightyMitty Design Studios
    mightymitty.com

I never see those in the cpanel. I just want to make sure that I didn't setup account wrong way on the whm. I guess must be
    from the cpanel upgrade than....Anyone, thanks.

Originally posted by bow-viper1
    Umm, I'm assuming your a ehostpros customer, because they just added those scripts a couple days ago. Why do you want them removed?

Those scripts you see is part of the cPanel Pro update. Not something your host added.
    Dave

Thank you very much GHDave....I feel much better now...

You can actually remove them via your WHM.

Click on "Feature Manager" under "Packages".

Create a feature list, the last 4 options you see will be the CPanel Pro features that you want to remove.

Then you will have to edit your packages to use your features list.

Hope that helps.
    Adnan.
    FusionRays.com
    Shared and Reseller Plans

Originally posted by GHDave
    Those scripts you see is part of the cPanel Pro update. Not something your host added.
    Actually it is. You need to specifically request for your machine to be enabled, and then download the Cpanel Pro and then install it.

It doesn't appear automatically on any of the updates.

To remove it, only your host can do it, unless it's your own dedicated machine.
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••

Originally posted by sprintserve
    Actually it is. You need to specifically request for your machine to be enabled, and then download the Cpanel Pro and then install it.

It doesn't appear automatically on any of the updates.

To remove it, only your host can do it, unless it's your own dedicated machine.
    Then why is it that its there after my last update? I did not specifically request it Happened on 3 boxes.
    Dave

Then why is it that its there after my last update? I did not specifically request it
    If you update cPanel through SSH, ie. the normal cPanel, it wont update you to cPanel Pro and I think thats what sprintserve is saying
    If you update to cPanel Pro however, those scripts will be installed as a normal cpanel feature, then its not something you request
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

Those scripts are cpanel pro, under feature manager untick them but you may want to ask cpanel how to uninstall pro and go back to cpanel lite

If you had installed Cpanel Pro using their install tar package, there's an uninstall script as well.
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••

If you havn't installed cPanel Pro or have no idea what it is do a

rm -r /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x/cpanelpro

and

rm -r /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x2/cpanelpro

That will keep the mean ole options from appearing.