Angry Review Mesopia.com

Mesopia.com looked really good to me. I tried. I could not get access to my public_html directory from FTP or File Manager. I reported the problem first as a file manager problem and was told that file manager was buggy so I should try ftp. I tried ftp and got the same results (the files in public_html do not reflect the files on my website).

I entered tickets, sent email, left phone messages and I have been completely ignored, even though Jay has been on several times since I left the messages. It has been several days since they collected my money but I still don't have a site I can use.

Now I am requesting a refund and we will see if they ignore that too. ( I prepaid for a year).

I wish I could find a hosting provider with responsive customer service. I make my living and pay my mortgage based on access to my webhosting company.

I am going to give bluewho.com a try unless someone can provide some other options.

You did update the ticket multple times over a span of 50 minutes, we are not that fast, although we strive to be. The problem was solved by myself in your support ticket - you were logging in with the wrong username and FTP'ing to the wrong account.

If requested, we do issue refunds, instructions on that have already been e-mailed to you.

We wish you the best with your new provider.
    * GeekStorage.com - Offering awesome website hosting for over 13 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Virtual Private Servers * Dedicated Servers
    * Have questions? Send us an e-mail, we'd love to hear from you!

Thumbs up

I have an account with Mesopia. I am very satisfied with their support. I had several issues, not with their service , but
    problems that developed from my own naivete of the reseller format. Customer support guided me through the initial process and their response time was within the time specified to me, they said within 24 hours( which I feel is a more than acceptable time frame for a response). It was usually much sooner than this and in 2 instances it was a matter of an hour or so.

The tutorials at their site are extremely helpful in assisting one learning the 'mechanics' of the whm panel, and the forum is always open to seek help.

Mesopia offers an excellent value in their reseller packages and good support to their clients. I for one am very appreciative of their hard work and dedication.

Thank you Jay and staff for making my transition to 'web host reseller' as pleasant as it has been.

Blue Moon
    bluemoonworld.com

I was frantic and it was my mistake.

You suffered for the sins of webhosts previous.

I wish the service could have been faster but I cant expect a lot at the amount of money they are making off me.

Even when it is my mistake I would like to have fast service, even if I have to pay extra for it.

Again in defense of mesopia I would say:
    1) The problem was my fault
    2) It was resolved professionally and politely
    3) The host is nicely set up and easy to use
    4) I will continue to use them in the future

Thanks.

Thumbs down Mesopia is the worse

Bad services.