Thread: adjk host

adjk host

adjk host has been down for 4 hours now...and my account's email is all screwed up. Anyone know anything about them?
    If there's one thing I need reliable, it's the business email.
    D'OH!
    Thanks

PS - I just got a Portland page not found error. Whoopie
    Last edited by zoobie; 02-10-2004 at 10:16 PM.

Sounds familar to me, however can't remember where I heard of them.

Bad to hear about the downtime.

Re: adjk host

Originally posted by zoobie
    This host has been down for 4 hours now...and my account's email is all screwed up. Anyone know anything about them?

how long have you been with them?, I cant reach their site either

Re: Re: adjk host

Originally posted by dsotmoon
    how long have you been with them?, I cant reach their site either
    About 6 lonnnnnnnnnng agonizing months. Every month, it's been a new misconfiguration.

Re: Re: Re: adjk host

About 6 lonnnnnnnnnng agonizing months. Every month, it's been a new misconfiguration.
    Maybe you should have moved by now.

They just came back up...yawn
    adjkhost

Zoobie, definitely time to move if your site can't stay up and you're not happy.

I have to agree with others here who have suggested you move. Im always surprised at folks that post about how they need reliability, yet they tolerate bad service.

...and they're back down...yawn

..and now they're back up...yawn

All this is giving me motion sickness

Even if I only found this thread today, I will respond to this quite clearly.

Don't know if this was a suspension or not, since you have been suspended quite a few times but if not:

We had our dedicated servers before with a company that went down and now has a terrible reputation around for what they did.

Basically they took our money and ran away leaving us in the dark (at the time of your post).

After that we moved to a new Real ISP and things are quite good now.

I can give you additional info if you require via email, like we did to ADJK HOST's clients when the move was made.

Even though you left ADJK HOST a long time ago due to a termination (Abuse), I can assure you that things are how they should be and ADJK HOST is a very well reputated company in the industry, so there should be no fear to host a web site with us. We host some of real big companies in the globe and I think they are all satisfied. One of these big sharks that are confident about our service is a world-wide-known Cellular Phone company, that everyone here knows for sure, FYI.

All I can do about that is to present my sincere excuses for this and leave a promise that downtimes like that won't happen again.

- Andre

Originally posted by adjkhost
    Don't know if this was a suspension or not, since you have been suspended quite a few times...
    I have never been suspended because I wouldn't be able to post this. I did, however, receive a warning for accidently responding to a adjk post in an advertising forum which isn't allowed.

We immediately left eons ago after non-support and failuire to fix several standard php features that were dropped on an update that you wouldn't/couldn't fix...basic stuff.

Regardless, I wish you well in the hosting world and am glad you've gotten things straightened out there @ adjk host.

I have never been suspended because I wouldn't be able to post this. I did, however, receive a warning for accidently responding to a adjk post in an advertising forum which isn't allowed.

We immediately left eons ago after non-support and failuire to fix several standard php features that were dropped on an update that you wouldn't/couldn't fix...basic stuff.

Regardless, I wish you well in the hosting world and am glad you've gotten things straightened out there @ adjk host.
    Thanks, zoobie. We wish you the same for your web site.

All I can do is to apologize for that. I do not know quite exactly what you did in order to get those issues fixed but does not matter. If issues were not fixed you have the right to complaint. I really feel sorry for this, but it is past and I am afraid I cannot do anything to compensate you.

Best Regards,
    Andre