Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: adjk host

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    2 Miles High
    Posts
    1,051

    adjk host

    adjk host has been down for 4 hours now...and my account's email is all screwed up. Anyone know anything about them?
    If there's one thing I need reliable, it's the business email.
    D'OH!
    Thanks

    PS - I just got a Portland page not found error. Whoopie
    Last edited by zoobie; 02-10-2004 at 10:16 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    465
    Sounds familar to me, however can't remember where I heard of them.

    Bad to hear about the downtime.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    787

    Re: adjk host

    Originally posted by zoobie
    This host has been down for 4 hours now...and my account's email is all screwed up. Anyone know anything about them?

    how long have you been with them?, I cant reach their site either

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    2 Miles High
    Posts
    1,051

    Re: Re: adjk host

    Originally posted by dsotmoon
    how long have you been with them?, I cant reach their site either
    About 6 lonnnnnnnnnng agonizing months. Every month, it's been a new misconfiguration.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    9,036

    Re: Re: Re: adjk host

    Originally posted by zoobie
    About 6 lonnnnnnnnnng agonizing months. Every month, it's been a new misconfiguration.
    Maybe you should have moved by now.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    2 Miles High
    Posts
    1,051
    They just came back up...yawn
    adjkhost

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, Jawja
    Posts
    3,066
    Zoobie, definitely time to move if your site can't stay up and you're not happy.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    3,689
    I have to agree with others here who have suggested you move. Im always surprised at folks that post about how they need reliability, yet they tolerate bad service.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    2 Miles High
    Posts
    1,051
    ...and they're back down...yawn

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    2 Miles High
    Posts
    1,051
    ..and now they're back up...yawn

    All this is giving me motion sickness

  11. #11
    Even if I only found this thread today, I will respond to this quite clearly.

    Don't know if this was a suspension or not, since you have been suspended quite a few times but if not:

    We had our dedicated servers before with a company that went down and now has a terrible reputation around for what they did.

    Basically they took our money and ran away leaving us in the dark (at the time of your post).

    After that we moved to a new Real ISP and things are quite good now.

    I can give you additional info if you require via email, like we did to ADJK HOST's clients when the move was made.

    Even though you left ADJK HOST a long time ago due to a termination (Abuse), I can assure you that things are how they should be and ADJK HOST is a very well reputated company in the industry, so there should be no fear to host a web site with us. We host some of real big companies in the globe and I think they are all satisfied. One of these big sharks that are confident about our service is a world-wide-known Cellular Phone company, that everyone here knows for sure, FYI.

    All I can do about that is to present my sincere excuses for this and leave a promise that downtimes like that won't happen again.

    - Andre

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    2 Miles High
    Posts
    1,051
    Originally posted by adjkhost
    Don't know if this was a suspension or not, since you have been suspended quite a few times...
    I have never been suspended because I wouldn't be able to post this. I did, however, receive a warning for accidently responding to a adjk post in an advertising forum which isn't allowed.

    We immediately left eons ago after non-support and failuire to fix several standard php features that were dropped on an update that you wouldn't/couldn't fix...basic stuff.

    Regardless, I wish you well in the hosting world and am glad you've gotten things straightened out there @ adjk host.

  13. #13
    Originally posted by zoobie
    I have never been suspended because I wouldn't be able to post this. I did, however, receive a warning for accidently responding to a adjk post in an advertising forum which isn't allowed.

    We immediately left eons ago after non-support and failuire to fix several standard php features that were dropped on an update that you wouldn't/couldn't fix...basic stuff.

    Regardless, I wish you well in the hosting world and am glad you've gotten things straightened out there @ adjk host.
    Thanks, zoobie. We wish you the same for your web site.

    All I can do is to apologize for that. I do not know quite exactly what you did in order to get those issues fixed but does not matter. If issues were not fixed you have the right to complaint. I really feel sorry for this, but it is past and I am afraid I cannot do anything to compensate you.

    Best Regards,
    Andre

  14. Newsletters

    Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •