hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Industry Announcements : Providers and Network Outages and Updates : adjk host

Forum Jump

adjk host

Reply Post New Thread In Providers and Network Outages and Updates Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2004, 10:08 PM
Coder Videographer

adjk host

adjk host has been down for 4 hours now...and my account's email is all screwed up. Anyone know anything about them?
If there's one thing I need reliable, it's the business email.
D'OH!
Thanks

PS - I just got a Portland page not found error. Whoopie

Last edited by zoobie; 02-10-2004 at 10:16 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2004, 10:13 PM
Web Hosting Evangelist

Sounds familar to me, however can't remember where I heard of them.

Bad to hear about the downtime.

Old 02-10-2004, 10:16 PM
Web Hosting Master

Re: adjk host

Quote:
Originally posted by zoobie
This host has been down for 4 hours now...and my account's email is all screwed up. Anyone know anything about them?

how long have you been with them?, I cant reach their site either

Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Coder Videographer

Re: Re: adjk host

Quote:
Originally posted by dsotmoon
how long have you been with them?, I cant reach their site either
About 6 lonnnnnnnnnng agonizing months. Every month, it's been a new misconfiguration.

Old 02-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Corporate Member

Re: Re: Re: adjk host

Quote:
About 6 lonnnnnnnnnng agonizing months. Every month, it's been a new misconfiguration.
Maybe you should have moved by now.

Old 02-10-2004, 10:41 PM
Coder Videographer

They just came back up...yawn
adjkhost

Old 02-10-2004, 10:58 PM
Community Guide

Zoobie, definitely time to move if your site can't stay up and you're not happy.

Old 02-10-2004, 11:03 PM
Texas Female

I have to agree with others here who have suggested you move. Im always surprised at folks that post about how they need reliability, yet they tolerate bad service.

Old 02-11-2004, 03:34 PM
Coder Videographer

...and they're back down...yawn

Old 02-11-2004, 07:02 PM
Coder Videographer

..and now they're back up...yawn

All this is giving me motion sickness

Old 05-22-2004, 11:55 AM
Web Hosting Master

Even if I only found this thread today, I will respond to this quite clearly.

Don't know if this was a suspension or not, since you have been suspended quite a few times but if not:

We had our dedicated servers before with a company that went down and now has a terrible reputation around for what they did.

Basically they took our money and ran away leaving us in the dark (at the time of your post).

After that we moved to a new Real ISP and things are quite good now.

I can give you additional info if you require via email, like we did to ADJK HOST's clients when the move was made.

Even though you left ADJK HOST a long time ago due to a termination (Abuse), I can assure you that things are how they should be and ADJK HOST is a very well reputated company in the industry, so there should be no fear to host a web site with us. We host some of real big companies in the globe and I think they are all satisfied. One of these big sharks that are confident about our service is a world-wide-known Cellular Phone company, that everyone here knows for sure, FYI.

All I can do about that is to present my sincere excuses for this and leave a promise that downtimes like that won't happen again.

- Andre

Old 05-22-2004, 12:39 PM
Coder Videographer

Quote:
Originally posted by adjkhost
Don't know if this was a suspension or not, since you have been suspended quite a few times...
I have never been suspended because I wouldn't be able to post this. I did, however, receive a warning for accidently responding to a adjk post in an advertising forum which isn't allowed.

We immediately left eons ago after non-support and failuire to fix several standard php features that were dropped on an update that you wouldn't/couldn't fix...basic stuff.

Regardless, I wish you well in the hosting world and am glad you've gotten things straightened out there @ adjk host.

Old 05-22-2004, 03:08 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
I have never been suspended because I wouldn't be able to post this. I did, however, receive a warning for accidently responding to a adjk post in an advertising forum which isn't allowed.

We immediately left eons ago after non-support and failuire to fix several standard php features that were dropped on an update that you wouldn't/couldn't fix...basic stuff.

Regardless, I wish you well in the hosting world and am glad you've gotten things straightened out there @ adjk host.
Thanks, zoobie. We wish you the same for your web site.

All I can do is to apologize for that. I do not know quite exactly what you did in order to get those issues fixed but does not matter. If issues were not fixed you have the right to complaint. I really feel sorry for this, but it is past and I am afraid I cannot do anything to compensate you.

Best Regards,
Andre

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Host Alive Listing 2014-01-18 02:52:45
Host Europe Acquires Telefonica Germany Online Services Web Hosting News 2013-09-13 15:27:43
Host Surf UK Launches US Hosting Plans and Services Web Hosting News 2013-08-22 10:13:19
Host Virtual Expands Cloud Platform with New Location in Seattle Web Hosting News 2013-02-21 10:01:56
Web Hosting Provider Host Virtual Expands Indian Cloud Web Hosting News 2012-12-31 12:13:26

Postbit Selector