Arrow RESELLER ACCOUNT BLOWOUT! 5gb Disk, 75gb Transfer only $14.99/mo! LAST WEEK AVAILABLE

RESELLER-2 ACCOUNT BLOWOUT SALE! LAST WEEK AVAILABLE AT THIS GREAT PRICE!! We've never offered it for this low price, and once it's gone, it's gone. Over the past few months, several of our resellers have outgrown their plans and have upgraded to Dedicated or Semi-Dedicated hosting. This has left us with a considerable amount of available space on several of our reseller servers, so we have put together this special pakage at a special price to sell off the excess resources. Take advantage of this excellent deal and save over 50% off our regular prices. Order quick, this offer will end at the end of this week, or as soon as server space is gone!

Reseller-2
    ----------
    5000mb Disk Space
    75gb Data Transfer
    UNLIMITED DOMAINS
    UNLIMITED MySQL DB's
    UNLIMITED POP3 EMAILS
    UNLIMITED FTP Accounts
    Hosted on our Dual Xeon/SCSI servers @ GNAX
    WHM Reseller Control Panel for YOU
    Cpanel 8 + Fantastico for your Customers - RVSkin NOW AVAILABLE!
    Private Name Servers (ns1.yourname.com)
    IP to ping available upon request
    DISK SPACE AND BANDWIDTH OVERSELLING ENABLED
    Nightly Backups + Weekly Offsite backups of all data
    30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
    Instant Account Setup on Most Accounts
    FREE $8.49 Domain Reseller Account w/ no Deposit!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW - Visa/MC or Paypal Accepted

$44.99/3mos, $89.99/6mos, or $169.99/12mos (additional $10 off)

So you are probably saying "what's the catch?" The answer is this - we are only offering this plan with 3, 6, or 12 month billing in order to keep administration costs low. As always, our 30 day money-back guarnatee provides you with a ZERO RISK way to give us a try - just cancel within 30 days and request a refund if you aren't happy, and we will have your money back to you in 48 hours or less, guaranteed. (But don't worry - you will be happy)

We would also like to announce that we are introducing a new "super sized" shared hosting account. This account is great for users with lots of images to host or who need just a little bit of extra bandwidth. Perfect for E-commerce too. Here are the specs:

1500Plan
    ----------
    1500mb Disk Space
    25gb Premium Bandwidth
    UNLIMITED POP3 EMAILS
    UNLIMITED MySQL DB's
    UNLIMITED FTP Accounts
    10 Addon Domains
    Cpanel + Fantastico DeLuxe
    Fast P4 Servers
    Nightly Backups + Weekly Offsite Backups
    Top Notch Service and Support
    30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
    Instant Account Setup on Most Accounts
    NO SETUP FEES
    FREE DEDICATED IP UPON REQUEST (must show justification)

$11.99/mo - $34.99/3mo - $69.99/6mo - $119.99/12mo (2 months FREE)

PLUS, use promo code 'freedomain' to get a free domain registration with your order!
    (free com, net, org, biz, info, or us domains only)

CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW - Visa/MC or Paypal Accepted

As always, if you have any questions or would like an IP to ping, feel free to drop us an email or PM. Also, be sure to check out our other hosting deals on shared, reseller and dedicated hosting on our website. Again, our reseller special will be ending after this week, so take advantage of this great pricing now!
    Rob Tyree
    Versaweb - DDoS Protected Cloud and Dedicated Server Hosting
    Fiberhub - Affordable Colocation Services in Las Vegas, Dallas, Miami, and Seattle

Will this price only count for this year or as long as I'm hosted with you ??

The price is guaranteed for 1 year, but we have not ever had to raise prices since costs are continuing to slowly decrease. Unless there was a sharp increase in costs for bandwidth or equipment (which isn't likely) the price you sign up at would be valid for the forseeable future.
    Rob Tyree
    Fiberhub - Affordable Colocation Services in Las Vegas, Dallas, Miami, and Seattle

Hmm...no guarantees. This is a special so if that price only counts 'guaranteed' for a year after that year you could say, look at the prices that people are paying now and the price would be much higher. Difference between the special and normal reseller price is huge..

At least you would have a year to enjoy the service

As I said above, we have never had a price increase, even for any of our special offers, and we don't anticipate that it would happen at any time in the forseeable future. However, I am not comfortable guaranteeing a price on a service that may cost us more to provide at some point in the future - would you rather I tell you that your price is guaranteed forever and then go out of business if costs go up? Placing a guarantee on price into perpituity is simply bad business in my opinion, especially when costs can fluctuate quickly.

All this being said, is it likely that bandwidth or hardware costs are going to increase in the future? No, I would say that it's not, but then again i'm not willing to bet my business on it either - and I think that is about all I am going to say on the matter.
    Rob Tyree

Hi, I'm probally interested to order a package with you but can you gie me a Ip address which I can ping ?

And also I was looking on your site but when going to the forum I was getting the message : Sorry, the server is too busy to handle your request, please try again in a moment. This seems to happen a lot..

Funny - let me know which type of service you like, and i'll give you the IP of the server your account will be placed on to ping. Our shared hosting servers and reseller hosting servers are in different datacenters, so your ping times will vary depending on the type of service you are interested in.

Our forum issue has been fixed, thanks for letting me know about it.
    Rob Tyree

Hi I'm interested in the reseller hosting package.

Your forum indeed work much better now..seems to be a lot faster as well since yesterday