Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nocster down?

BURSTnet down?

Its about 2:22 AM EST. dont know if anyone is up, but we just got a batch of servers from burstnet setup finally last night, all the sudden everything just went down about 10 minutes ago, burstnet and nocster sites are unavailable, this could just be me anyone elses servers/networks go down?

Even if they aren't you should have done a search

Down for me too.

Shouldnt this be posted in this forum?
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumd...?s=&forumid=59

It's up and down for me..

Thanks for the heads up dolbytac3, its 2:30am so im some what out of it mentally hehe. Moderators please move my post.

edit: humm was lookin through network outages.. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...5&pagenumber=4

maybe a DoS attack is recurring again?
    Last edited by SLIservices; 02-04-2004 at 03:34 AM.

Nocster down??????????????

I am not able to open any website from my server which are hosted on nocster datacentre .I am not able to open burst.net and www.nocster.net

Thank You
    mithilesh

Same here - dead

Probably another Ddos.

I'm having the same problem here.

fine here, but slow..

Yes, you are correct.

Well, technically they are almost to a halt, everything keeps coming back, then flopping again.

It's down from Dublin (eire), Nova Scotia (canada), Houston (US), Melbourne (aussie land) and frankfurt (Germany). That's all our guys have been able to check thus far. So, it's deffinitely a major issue, as we've checked 50+ sites.

Simon

yep 100% loss here as well !!!

experiencing massive packet loss

looks like they're routing through cogent

Hummm, another wierd thing ive noticed is that the servers are up, but load is extremly slow, traceroutes are fine however, but when i ping my servers and nocster they are all failed pings. odd.

They're rather down, rather hard.

bloops.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...06#post1818706 << same problem here

something ive noticed is that the servers are up, but load is extremly slow, traceroutes are fine however, but when i ping my servers and nocster they are all failed pings, which would suggest a DoS attack or major network connectivity loss

We are currently looking into what is happening. We will keep you updated.

Ping statistics for 66.96.192.220:
    Packets: Sent = 78, Received = 16, Lost = 62 (79% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 100ms, Maximum = 120ms, Average = 19ms

We are currently investigating what is going on and will keep you updated.

Morning in Europe. Clients starting to ask questions......not good......

The understanding I have is that your entire network is down and you currently have no clue as to why.

I realise you're looking into the problem, and I have no doubt you'll keep us updated, but you don't even have a clue as to why this has happened? There's an actual need for investigation as far as the symptoms go? (besides, the internet network is down, that is)

Anything would be preferable to nothing.

Hey....anybody feeling "updated" yet?

Originally posted by Aetheri
    The understanding I have is that your entire network is down and you currently have no clue as to why.

I realise you're looking into the problem, and I have no doubt you'll keep us updated, but you don't even have a clue as to why this has happened? There's an actual need for investigation as far as the symptoms go? (besides, the internet network is down, that is)

Anything would be preferable to nothing.
    Agree... they don't realise we need to inform our clients too.

I didn't exactly expect an update within 30 minutes of him saying he'd keep us updated.

However, my server initially (and never actually came back up) went down an hour ago. I would expect an update within an hour of downtime, though, especially since it keeps 'dedicated' hosts such as myself up at 3:10 so he can personally answer the questions of any customers that have a problem. I can't exactly snooze until 9 with a server down, so, this personally is a thorn in my side.

Such is life, though

No idea, nor do they seem to care how much business this is costing. We personally had other issues with at least one server over the past few days, and that client is looking for his $800 refund soon....now this.

Something told me to choose another DC for our dedicated services, but I ignored that unfortunately.

I realize that outages like these are sometimes unavoidable, but at least some news as to what's going on would be great.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast