hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Community Reviews : Other Reviews : Service Review

Forum Jump

Service Review

Reply Post New Thread In Other Reviews Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2004, 04:52 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Service Review

Hi peeps,

I'm planning on launching a new site called tophostingdeals.com and would appreciate your thoughts on what I should include. Let me give you an idea of what I'm thinking of doing.

Web hosting providers will be able to submit their latest featured deals/special offers. Visitors to the site will be able to browse through the deals/offers and choose one they feel best suits their needs. The will then be directed to the host and will also be able to rate the deal/offer and/or give feedback.

I will probably allow the first 500 or so submissions to be free, but then start charging from then on. I was also hoping to have a Featured Hosts section where Web hosts could advertise for $x per month.

There will also be sections on Server Setup, Web Hosting Guide, FAQ, Glossary of Terms, etc.

Do you think this could work? If so, what else do you think I should have on the site. If you think it won't work please let me know why you think so.

I look forward to your comments.

Thanks,

Keith

Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2004, 05:00 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Wow, with all the hosting providers here I though i'd have gotten a better response. Nobody got any thoughts?

Old 02-04-2004, 11:18 PM
Disabled

Keith,

I think it would work if promoted properly. I am also sure a lot of hosting companies would signup for ads since it is already an oversaturated market and everybody needs new signups. Since I am the first person to respond to this thread does that mean I get free ad for sometime lol

Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2004, 01:07 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Seeing as you have done, I reckon we could work out an amicable agreement

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Security-as-a-Service Provider Alert Logic Announces Log Manager for Windows Azure, New UK VP of Sales Web Hosting News 2014-01-16 13:31:23
Review Group Releases Recommendations for Government Access to Private Data Web Hosting News 2013-12-24 09:51:22
5 Hidden Problems with Cloud SLAs Blog 2013-12-02 09:47:41
Startup Review Signal Mines Twitter for Reliable Web Hosting Reviews Web Hosting News 2012-09-25 15:52:28
Open source or turnkey cloud - what’s the right approach for service providers? Webinars 2012-07-20 12:55:52