Arrow SPECIAL: cPanel/Linux, Reseller, Asp.Net/2003 Hosting - Free Domain Name

Spenix.com - Reassuringly Reliable Web Hosting - New and Improved for 2004
    http://www.spenix.com

Guaranteed Reliability
    When you choose any of our managed hosting options you can rest assure your web site will be up and running every second of the day. Using the best management protocols and server technology we can guarantee at least 99.9% uptime on all our services.

Help at Hand
    As a customer of Spenix you will immediately benefit from an unrivalled level of customer support and technical assistance, from the moment you get started, to handling a million hits a day, you'll have the technical expertise of our staff close at hand.

Competitive Pricing
    We've worked very hard to keep our pricing affordable to all, you won't find any other service that represents better value for money. In addition all services are backed by our genuine 30-day money-back guarantee!

ALL PLANS INCLUDES:
    - No setup or hidden fees.
    - 99.9% Uptime guarantee
    - Free 1 year domain registration. (offer applicable to UK and US domains)
    - No minimum contract length
    - 30 day money-back guarantee
    - Daily local Backups
    - Weekly off-site Backups
    - Dedicated technical support
    - Urchin Web Traffic statistics (see www.urchin.com)
    - Payments secured by WorldPay
    - Hosted on the Premium NAC Network (ping or traceroute to see our superior network).

Multi-Domain Linux/cPanel Hosting from only $7.95 per month. Includes PHP, Perl, CGI, SSI, Python, Shared SSL, Webmail, cPanel control panel, Subdomains, Mailman lists, Fantastico instant script installer.

Reseller Plans from only $19.95 per month, including full WebHostManager access, private nameservers, no references back to Spenix, generous bandwidth and webspace allowances, Urchin and cPanel on all created accounts.

ASP.Net/Windows 2003 Website Hosting from only $19.95 per month, including full .Net framework (both 1.0 and 1.1) support, mySQL databases (Byte.FX mySQL drivers installed in GAC), HELM Control Panel, Webmail, Classic ASP, Activestate Perl, PHP and much more.

Visit our site: http://www.spenix.com
    Email: sales@spenix.com
    MattF - Since the start..

I hear you had a pretty sh*tty year of it in 2003, but that the circumstances were beyond your control.

I've also been on WHT long enough to know you have a very good reputation, you know what you're doing, you appreciate the industry and you are dedicated to running a long-term webhosting business.

And you also used to own WHT, before the days of Robert Marsh, so I figure that has to count for something.

I was just looking precisely for a shared hosting plan based on servers in the Nac datacenter, with a host who could accept Switch payments.

Just purchased a plan for what I hope is going to be a very successful business venture. Glad to be part of your client building program.

True, there is no hidding we didn't have the best of fortunate with some technical issues in 2003, although I would like to point out the two large incidients that did occur where specific to one specific server (cb/cz), our other servers have sustained nearly 100% uptime throughout the year.

We have learnt a lot of lessons during our growth which will serve us well in the future. For example, in addition to our local daily backups we now perform weekly off-site backups for all clients.

We're always keen to improve and impress, and we always put the customer the first.

Btw, your account is now setup. Let us know if you need anything at all.
    Last edited by MattF; 02-03-2004 at 07:32 PM.

Your site is down

Look likes a nice offer, but your site is down :\

We were performing some maintanence and upgrade of our site server. I apologise for the disruption. However please note all our customers sites/services were not affected, these are hosted on seperate servers from our own website. Our site is now backup.

Interesting background.... of Spenix...
    BTW Do you offer MSSQL Server as an option in your windows reseller plans?

test test test

test test test