Question Cheapest OpenSRS reseller?

Can anyone tell me who is the cheapest OpenSRS reseller?

Probably EV1servers.net since they are reselling below cost.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

next one? coz they don't accept my card don't know why but other sites accept..

That's the cheapest. I believe the reseller's price is $10/year per domain.

I used http://www.weblaunching.net before and they are offering it for $12/yr.

Is there any reason to use Opensrs.net exclusively and no one else ?
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

coz i searched some 2/3 letter domain names godaddy day invalid domain name, others say they are registered. But all openSRS say they are availble.. don't know why? Really 2 letter .biz domains exist?

Originally posted by WebSuper
    coz i searched some 2/3 letter domain names godaddy day invalid domain name, others say they are registered. But all openSRS say they are availble.. don't know why? Really 2 letter .biz domains exist?
    You are not allowed to register ANY NEW 2-character gTLD (incl. .biz) and I don't think you will have even the slightest chance of "registering" 3-letter CNOs by hand. However, quite some 3-letter .biz and .info's are available.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

opensrs may have some sort of error to accept those domains.
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

Try 2100.com
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

I think there was an opensrs reseller selling them for 4.00 each(lost leader). I think there were some restrictions. I think the name was myvaluehost or something
    Domain Maven

myvaluehost.com
    $4 each. Max 10
    After 10, about $8.95 each.
    Make sure you check "domain only". And make sure you keep a accurate listing of the domains you register as they don't have a domain registered list.

You can manage your domain from the myvaluehost site or from OpenSRS directly.

fewcoin

Originally posted by fewcoin
    And make sure you keep a accurate listing of the domains you register as they don't have a domain registered list.

You can manage your domain from the myvaluehost site or from OpenSRS directly.
    If they are an OpenSRS/Tucows reseller, you can always funnel ALL your domains into one account where you can view them as a list.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.