I've got a bit of whinging and complementing to do, so you'll bear with me, won't ya?
Begin new reviewing format - copyright BC
Browser : Netscape 4.7
OS : WinNT 4.0
Resolution : 800X600
Speed : decent
1. I actually like the Flash intro (one of the very few I'll let get away with, as I usually think Flash intros for business sites are just plain silly), but scrollbars show on my resolution. Worse, I can see the 'hidden' frame just hiding underneath the scrollbar. Ouch. Do you have any particular reason why you're using the hidden bar? (apart from holding the domain name constant in the browser URL bar...)
I don't know how you're gonna fix it, but... Uhmmm...
2. The HumanClick thing just seems to be out of place on the blue background and sitting as a blob below the buttons. You need some kind of solid border and a fraction more spacing inside the borders to make it look better.
3. On the Hosting page, the UUNet pic sticks its 'butt' out (the bottom border juts out about 2 pixels).
4. I highly recommend a feedback form with targeted questions in order to get the best possible type of feedback - one which is detailed, and allows your tech staff to respond with the appropriate answer ASAP.
5. I think you need at least some type of heading on each page so that people aren't confused as to where they are. For example, the 'News' Page - if I accidentally clicked on to it I wouldn't have the faintest idea that this was actually the News page.
6. I suggest you set up a separate page for 'Design' and just explain where the connection between Webfors and the sister web design company comes in, before giving the URL. People find it confusing when they're taken to another site which they expect to be part of it (since all the other buttons leads to other parts of the site, and this is the only one which doesn't).
7. The Comparison Plans table could do with a color touch-up to look more aesthetically pleasing, but that's really a minor point.
8. Design wise
Simple, good colour theme, easy on the eye. Very good work.
9. Usability wise
: very easy to use, consistent. Solid work.
Overall, very good. A couple of improvements could be made in areas, but well done!