Reliable big PRO host that is semi-flexible?

I have gone from one small host going out of buisness or having excessive problems to another and have been looking into bigger more professional hosts that can offer real support and real uptime and speed for a while. However I've got very particular demands (one of which is that they use Cpanell, and allow 5 addon domains, and at least 25gb bandwidth/month..) and be at or under $10/month (it's OK if I have to pay a year in advance for that, as long as its totally a pro host) and this one demand seems to be the catch.

For example, www.ipowerweb.com had a plan that fit perfectly, except that they wouldn't allow truly seperate domains with seperate e-mail accounts (not to mention they use a modded version of cpanel..).

Also, www.hostrocket.com seemed great and their $9.95 plan seemed right in my alley, until I learned they wouldn't allow additional domains except for $10 extra per month for a pointer.. which obviously won't work.

Now I know that adding addon domains for a shared account with cpanel shouldn't be a huge deal, but I think the bigger hosts are much LESS flexible for each individual customer, which I understand.

However, does anyone know a pro host in the calibur of those mentioned above that is slightly flexible and may allow what I'm looking for? I've searched around an awful lot and haven't found one... yet.

Have you tried looking at the shared offers forum? Or many findmyhosting.com and some other hosting directories. Your pricing seems reasonable, though if you really need to host so many seperate domains ,you might want to go and get a reseller account. As there are some limitations for addon domains in CPanel.
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Wow, findmyhosting.com is genious. Thanks! .

Hmm, thought the site was cool, but is actually very limited. It seems there are loads of good deals for what I'm looking for, but nobody willing to give 5 addon domains with cpanel. :\

Frustrating. I guess it's time to take another risky host on..?

Re: Reliable big PRO host that is semi-flexible?

Originally posted by PatrickBatem
    However I've got very particular demands (one of which is that they use Cpanell, and allow 5 addon domains, and at least 25gb bandwidth/month..) and be at or under $10/month (it's OK if I have to pay a year in advance for that, as long as its totally a pro host) and this one demand seems to be the catch.
    Your requirements are reasonable, but if you truely want superior support, uptime and add on domains, you will have to go higher then $10/month - prepaid or otherwise.

However, does anyone know a pro host in the calibur of those mentioned above that is slightly flexible and may allow what I'm looking for? I've searched around an awful lot and haven't found one... yet.
    You will find hosts that meet your requirement, however, again, your budget will be an issue. There are smaller hosts which will provide you with what you require, and within your budget, but, the risk will be higher. Take your time and research each prospect thoroughly - youve been through the a couple of bargain hosts now, you should be able to find your diamond in the rough.
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems