Originally posted by CyberAlien
1. I've seen that there are almost all countries in signup form at 2checkout. Are there any problems for signups from european countries?
2. Can i signup there without having any registered company (just entering domain name as company name)?
3. What documents should i have to signup and what documents will i have to fax to them?
sorry for grammar errors because of my bad english, but i think you get idea of what my questions are about... [/B]
your English is ok, don't worry.
1. As far as I know, not. I have seen many countries using 2co.
2. Yes, you can sign up as an individual.
3. You will need a credit card and that's it, if I remember correctly.
Latter on, you will need to verify your credit card and that's it.
They send money directly to your bank account (for a fee of $36+) and also by check to your address.
You will need to "earn" at lease $100 to be sent money.
You could also use iKobo instead of PayPal:
They support almost every single country on earth..or so they brag about it...