Excellent work on the site. Great balance and loads damn quick.
A couple of suggestions/questions however :
1. Why do you have Unix features listed only? I think it would be more beneficial if you had NT plan details available (unless you were trying to discourage NT buyers... But then what's the point?
I'm getting off track here already...)
2. In the plans pages, I suggest you put the $34.95 setup fee section (below the plans) up the top. I know it's probably going to discourage a few people, but I think it's better to get it out of the way and so people suddenly don't complain, 'Hey, where's that
$34.95 from??', particularly if they don't bother looking down all the way properly.
3. I always advocate consistency
throughout the site, and your FAQs page should do the same. Leave the questions (not only the hyperlinks, but the actual questions themselves) blue, but change the text back to black to fit in with the rest of the site. Quite frankly I think it looks better with a blue/black combo.
4. With the ordering process, I suggest you tell people on the first page that this is the 1st step of an x
th step process just so they don't get discouraged by the number of steps required.
5. I must complement you on the Support pages. I've never seen a host put PDF/Word versions of the CP on a site, and I think it's a great idea. Well done! Now if only you could do it with the NT pages too...
Apart from the above suggestions, kudos to you on a superbly done site. Bravo!