Looking for a Quality Web Developer(HTML:PHP:SQL)-Nice revenue potential

I am looking for a proficient Web Developer for a project of mine. You will need to be proficient in PHP and SQL, and be able to develop a site from scratch

It is not an upfront paid fulltime job, it is for a programmer who is willing to take a risk, and be rewarded with a nice share of the revenue. Please note, this site will not make billions, however the revenue potential is quite good.

To any interested parties, i can either offer a small financial payment at the beginning and a smaller share of the profits OR a larger share of the profits with no money down.

I will write up a contract, so you can be assured of legitimacy

I only ask a couple of things if you are interested:
    1.I ask that you are sufficient in database design and PHP programming to the point where a site can handle over 200 concurrent users-and preferably you have the references to prove it
    2. You have sufficent time to complete the project in a timely manner

If you are interested, PM or email me.
    Be sure to quote some references if you have any, and your contact details

Notelease dont flame this post. I am not asking anyone to work for free. This is a legitimate opportunity for someone to make a nice recurring income for their time and expertise.

I am greatly interested in what you have to offer. I have knowledge of php and sql, and would like a chance to help you out. You can email me at jcassell81@hotmail.com, or just pm me back.

i develop sites using php/mysql. my portfolio is at http://www.viperphoenix.com.

do send me the details.

thank you.
    Viper
    viper@viperphoenix.com
    www.bMine.com