ATTN: Experienced PHP Programmers

Ive been working on a project that I have pieced together for the last year and now I want to proceed with it. I need an experienced PHP programmer who would be interested in partnering up with me. I do not want to get into detail here, however, if you contact me, I would be more than happy to discuss it into further detail. It is a huge project, so serious enquiries please. This will be no weekend project, so any person(s)/company interested, must be aware of this. Right now, its a near completed idea, I just need a PHP programmer who would want to be a partner in this. My email is josh@expodis.com or you can send me a PM. I look forward to hearing from anyone interested.

Thanks
    Josh

I have received a good number of replies, with one question. How much am I willing to pay?

Well this project is for a serious investor. Someone interested in a partnership. Of course I dont expect anyone to get up and program this for me, but the right person for the job, I would definitely like to create a good relatioship with, so we can work on the same levels. I have been quoted as much as $100,000 for this project by a local company, so if that says anything, it is a huge project.