Dating/Meeting Site Script

Good evening all!!

I'm currently looking for someone who is willing to code under the following condition:

*Coder will recieve 1/2 of all profits each month until work is paid, plus $100 (I'm guestimating anywhere from $1000-$1500 for this job) | Or coder can act as partner and split the costs and profit indefinately*

I'm looking for a script that can provide the same functionality of hotornot.com, yet provides separate areas for the age groups.
    <18 will get an area to participate in, and will function mainly as an online buddy type service.
    >18 will get an area to participate in, but the site will provide more serious opportunities, such as matchmaking and online dating.

I am also looking to have a script implemented into the site that will allow two users to get together and have a webcam meeting.

I would also like to implement live chat on this site, with chat rooms, and instant messaging abilities to registered users of the site.

The website needs the ability to integrate with Paypal as a form of payment, and to possibly add credit card processing in the future. I would also like to have an administration area where I can view ALL users, and their payment status/information.

If anyone is interested at all in this project please contact me one of the following ways:

AIM: Outofmymindyo
    MSN: Outofmymindyo@hotmail.com
    Yahoo: Outofmymindyo1
    Email: Outofmymindyo@nc.rr.com

*References for integrity and ability to honor my payment terms can be discussed with James (theFinn) at phpbb.com as I am a moderator*

*Serious Inquiries Only Please*
    Last edited by Outofmymindy; 01-04-2004 at 01:25 AM.

Hi, i can do that i saved you under YIM

I have recently completed a similar concept.
    Have just send you a PM.

Position has been filled. Thank you.