[Hiring] Very Advanced HTML Coder

I'm Looking for someone who is very skilled in taking psd designs and coding them into html editable templates, i dont want someone who is just going to slice it up into image ready and give me a bunch of pictures sliced up i want the page to be workable.

Forexample i am going to need this design resliced:
    www.xyrate.com/dev/

and it is going to be changed around some i will talk with you more if your interested, but i need it to be in about the same standard it is now.

Thanks
    Mike

I can code for you, I have a good knowlege of photoshop, html and css styles, so you can count with me to do that.. my portfolio can be found here:
    //portfolio-dot-caio-dotelixant-dot-com (I cant post urls...)
    my portfolio is in flash.. but it started on a psd file and took a lot of work to turn everything into the flash heheh
    email: contato@caio.elixant.com
    msn: caio1717@hotmail.com
    aim: herm4n000
    thanks

I can do this for you, as I prefer to slice images then code the HTML and CSS formats through dreamweaver and/or manually. I have 6-7 years experience in working with HTML through editors and hand coding, along with 5+ years experience with Photoshop/ImageReady.

I can give you a quote (won't be much) should there be any more details needed to give. PM me or drop me an email at: shinmeiryu_san@yahoo.com

Please, see http://StockCentral.com for example of my work.
    It was designed (every single image) and coded (manually) by me.

I used:
    ASP and MS SQL Server for scripting and database back-end.
    Photoshop for the graphics.
    Manual coding for the HTML.

Please contact me if you are interesed or if you want me to show you another websites from my portfolio.

AIM: webyas
    Email: yasbas@dir.bg
    Regards,
    Yas

Hello, I've had lots of experience in coding and slicing designs. You can take alook at my portfolio. Contact me if you're interested

hey, I'm interested in this position too, contact me please

Hello Mike,

I would be glad to work with you on this and future projects. I will provide you with links to my most recent work, along with a general pricing guide.

I look forward to working with you, soon.

Sincerely,

I recommend Steve (Southernman). He'll go the extra mile to make sure you're satisfied with the end product.

Cheers, Victor

Thanks Everyone I will chose one of you for this job soon, and keep all your contact info for later jobs thanks.

Mike

I can code in HTML.

Examples:
    http://www.idlegamerz.com/cstrike/
    http://www.idlegamerz.com/pf/

Contact Info.
    Email: admin (at) swishstudios.com
    AIM: karl472001
    MSN: karl472001 (at) hotmail.com