Thread: Moderbill order

Moderbill order

Does anyone know how long it normally takes ModernBill to process an order for a new license. I ordered on the 30th, followed it up yesterday and still nothing. Is this the normal level of support?

Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
    Freelance Sysadmin for Hire - email vaserv@gmail.com

No, you should have got your lisence within 24 hours.

Rus, I don't know this for sure but maybe the folks at ModernBill took a vacation due to New Year's etc.

I'd suggest contacting them on Monday to follow up further on it as usually they seem quick to respond.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

I know they where closed the 1st ....
    Hopefully this link will work for you and let you submit ticket to sales.
    http://www.modernsupport.com/helpdes...gbebab6bcf4983
    Regards,
    Eric

I recieved mine within 24 hours and I even paid with PayPal. I find that support tickets take up to 2 business days though.
    Michael

My licence took a few days to sort out, but it coincided with a big upgrade. They were quick to help after that though. I'm happy with their service considering the cost of their software, while not dirt cheap, is not very expensive, so the odd lag is forgiveable.

I mainly use the forum for support now anyway, and there are loads of helpful users on there.

Cheers, Mark.

Yes do you have any idea how many orders modernbill gets? "_"
    Lucky for me if I need them I can get them instantly, support tickets are no good! So many users, not enough staff! However the support boards are covered well! "_" Use them.

I did mine 26 hours ago - hopefully they will get to mine shortly.

I wish I could use paypal like you guys as I am highly desperate to integrate modernbill to my site. I think order placed using a credit card takes longer to get verified from their bank. If only I knew what dates should I expect it to get verified, and it would have been alot easy on me.

my boss ordered modernbill on saturday (jan 31st). it is now Freb 4th, still no license, and they dont reply to the tickets we submit. They charged his credit card the night he ordered though... we are getting mad, we opened to business on the 1st, and we still have no billing software.

Have you contacted them via phone? You may want to do that as it may stand a better chance of reaching them directly and getting immediate assistance. Just a suggestion.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

$75/hour phone support. no thanks.

Dear WebHostingTalk Members,

rjerina is a member of the staff for our company, we purchased a license directly on our credit card on Saturday. However it was charged a confirmation of the charge detailed info that the charge had been completed and it showing on our billing records we received no account information download information or any kind of approval. So it has been over 96 hours i seriously hope they will bring this to a resolve soon, i refuse to pay $75/hour for phone support that is just absurd however i have sent them a Fax.

Sincerely,
    Jeremy Hewit
    PxN President
    Management Team & Software Development Team,

http://www.pxnonline.com

We have now faxed them and it is over 120hours posted another support ticket and if there is no response tomorrow our legal department will seek action against Modernbill.

Their support certaintly sounds bad especially since they responded to my sales inquiry in less than 24 hours

Originally posted by JonL
    Their support certaintly sounds bad especially since they responded to my sales inquiry in less than 24 hours
    ]

what kills me is, the only ticket reply we have gotten was on Feb 2nd. And all it said was 3 words, wasnt even a complete sentence. You'd think they'd reply pretty quick to a customer that has gone almost 6 days without a license.

we opened february 1st, and since then people have had to email us and we'd set it up manually. that could be driving away our business for all we know. instant account activation is a very nice feature for customers, some customers dont even like any interaction. so i dont know what to do here.

i dont know if this would be on grounds of a lawsuit, or maybe just a free month of the service. i just hope it gets resolved quickly so we can start advertising like advertising monkies

This may be a stupid suggestion but I"m pretty sure if you are calling them about a license you purchased but have not received you most likely are not going to be charged $75/hour for that call.

It just makes bad business sense to charge a customer who is complaining because the product they purchased from you has yet to be delivered.

I recommend picking up the phone and calling them.
    Ryan Porter, Owner
    Extreme Internet Solutions
    Quality Hosting Solutions -- Affordable Prices
    Providing Fabulous Hosting and Unreal Web Design! Excellence is our focus.

we have tried calling them. first time we called, it said we must first fill out the online form (and after filling that out, you must pay the $75 immediately via creditcard/paypal), second time we called it said they are only open between 9-5pm or whatever (my boss called at 1am, lol). anyways, tomorrow he's going to try calling back during the normal business hours and see what happens.

it's kinda making us mad. you'd think they'd reply to our tickets, that have been sitting unanswered since the 4th.

Well, I truly hope you get this worked out with them, I can say I really like the product now that I've gotten to know it, it's unfortunate that you are having such a difficult time getting the license.
    Ryan Porter, Owner
    Extreme Internet Solutions
    Quality Hosting Solutions -- Affordable Prices
    Providing Fabulous Hosting and Unreal Web Design! Excellence is our focus.

Called them and they got the license activated within an hour .