hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion : Moderbill order

Forum Jump

Moderbill order

Reply Post New Thread In Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Web Hosting Master

Moderbill order

Does anyone know how long it normally takes ModernBill to process an order for a new license. I ordered on the 30th, followed it up yesterday and still nothing. Is this the normal level of support?

Rus

Sponsored Links
Old
Aspiring Evangelist

No, you should have got your lisence within 24 hours.

Old
The E-Commerce Answer Guy

Rus, I don't know this for sure but maybe the folks at ModernBill took a vacation due to New Year's etc.

I'd suggest contacting them on Monday to follow up further on it as usually they seem quick to respond.

Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

I know they where closed the 1st ....
Hopefully this link will work for you and let you submit ticket to sales.
http://www.modernsupport.com/helpdes...gbebab6bcf4983

Old
Web Hosting Master

I recieved mine within 24 hours and I even paid with PayPal. I find that support tickets take up to 2 business days though.

Old
WHT Addict

My licence took a few days to sort out, but it coincided with a big upgrade. They were quick to help after that though. I'm happy with their service considering the cost of their software, while not dirt cheap, is not very expensive, so the odd lag is forgiveable.

I mainly use the forum for support now anyway, and there are loads of helpful users on there.

Cheers, Mark.

Old
Web Hosting Guru

Yes do you have any idea how many orders modernbill gets? "_"
Lucky for me if I need them I can get them instantly, support tickets are no good! So many users, not enough staff! However the support boards are covered well! "_" Use them.

Old

I did mine 26 hours ago - hopefully they will get to mine shortly.

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

I wish I could use paypal like you guys as I am highly desperate to integrate modernbill to my site. I think order placed using a credit card takes longer to get verified from their bank. If only I knew what dates should I expect it to get verified, and it would have been alot easy on me.

Old
WHT Addict

my boss ordered modernbill on saturday (jan 31st). it is now Freb 4th, still no license, and they dont reply to the tickets we submit. They charged his credit card the night he ordered though... we are getting mad, we opened to business on the 1st, and we still have no billing software.

Old
The E-Commerce Answer Guy

Have you contacted them via phone? You may want to do that as it may stand a better chance of reaching them directly and getting immediate assistance. Just a suggestion.

Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Old
WHT Addict

$75/hour phone support. no thanks.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Dear WebHostingTalk Members,

rjerina is a member of the staff for our company, we purchased a license directly on our credit card on Saturday. However it was charged a confirmation of the charge detailed info that the charge had been completed and it showing on our billing records we received no account information download information or any kind of approval. So it has been over 96 hours i seriously hope they will bring this to a resolve soon, i refuse to pay $75/hour for phone support that is just absurd however i have sent them a Fax.

Sincerely,
Jeremy Hewit
PxN President

http://www.pxnonline.com

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

We have now faxed them and it is over 120hours posted another support ticket and if there is no response tomorrow our legal department will seek action against Modernbill.

http://www.pxnonline.com

Old
Web Hosting Master

Their support certaintly sounds bad especially since they responded to my sales inquiry in less than 24 hours

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Turkey Passes Bill that Gives Telecom Authority More Control over Internet Censorship Web Hosting News 2014-09-10 11:24:49
Russia Requires ID to Access Public Wi-Fi Web Hosting News 2014-08-08 13:53:21
US Government Releases Draft Cybersecurity Framework Web Hosting News 2013-10-24 14:01:25
Hivelocity Ordering System Shows Server Installation via Live Camera Feed Web Hosting News 2013-02-22 12:20:26
President Obama Issues Long-Awaited Executive Order on Cybersecurity Web Hosting News 2013-02-13 11:35:09