Still in need of workers for review site!

Hello everyone! I'm currently working on the launch of a site of mine. The site revolves around gaming, anime, music and technology (tech not so much...yet). As the site is coming to it's finalizing points (as in, almost all of the system is complete), I'm in need of people to help me make the site florish with content
    Below is a list of the jobs i'll be needing filled, and payment below that.

Positions

Basic worker. You'll do the basics, collect and submit news on the subject of choice, and write articles (though, we'd like 2 articles a month from each person, but more is always welcome ).

Team Leader. The lead has all the jobs of the basic worker, but will have more responsibility. A team lead will have (as the name says) a team working under him. That team will be assembled by us or by the lead, depending on what the lead is in need of. The lead will also be the one to distrobute all projects handed down from the admins.

All content for articles will be distrobuted from a 'higher up' (be it a team lead or from a admin). Ways of distrobuting will be discussed with the worker when the time comes

Payments

Since the site doesn't have any revenue yet, we won't be able to pay our workers with actual cash. We're offering webhosting with the follow features.

Basic Worker. A basic worker will get anywhere from 20 - 100MB and 500MB+ in traffic. Traffic allowances can be discussed with one of the owners below.

Team Leader. A team lead gets anywhere from 100 - 200MB in space, and 2 GB+ of traffic per month.

NOTE - All accounts come with Cpanel, PHP, CGI, unlimited MySQL databases, unlimited email accounts, etc. As workers help out more/do a better job, we have no problems boosting thier webspace to a higher level of service!

Not anyone can sign up, though. We require that you meet all of the requirements mentioned here.

Contact Us!

AIM - Deltaanime
    AIM #2 - eminem2052
    MSN - delta@deltaanime.net
    ICQ - 59596315
    Email - delta@deltaanime.net

Layout of the site

I'm sure many are worried that this'll be going on some geocities site, but if you're the curious type, a near completely (about 85% done) copy of the site is located here (new.deltaanime.net).

Please send all resumes/work samples of your writing skills to matt@deltaanime.net so we can review it and get back to you!

Thanks!

~Francisco Dias

I suggest trying a place like vgamin.com to recruit.

You should look into joining VGamin as Stealth said. It's easier to get games etc to review for your site.

vgaming.com is an excellent place to recruit because many people there are video game lovers as well as video game site owners.

If you join VGaming some companies will not give you video games to review such as UBI soft - some dispute between VGamin and the publisher. (you'll be displaying the VGamin logo on your site)

We're not too worried about getting the games, I can fork out some cash for that. Ya, they look like a cool site, but i refuse to have to link back just to get people to help out.

Thanks for the input!

~Fran

Originally posted by Confuzzled
    Ya, they look like a cool site, but i refuse to have to link back just to get people to help out.

Thanks for the input!

~Fran
    Uh...that's not the purpose of the site. You could still get people to help out w/o the link, and you're going about this planning the wrong way. Anyhow, good luck with your site.

Hm, is that not the plan of the 'whole' network plan of thiers?

You use their site to advertise, you link back to them?

Maybe i read the FAQ wrong

~Francisco