Cool [NOW HIRING] Partners/investors Wanted - Guaranteed Results $$$

Dear Visitor

Please let me introduce myself, I am Herman and I have been browsing through WHT for quite sometime now and finally after evaluating almost everything in the web hosting industry I have come up with a brilliant idea which will only focus on web hosting since I dont want to have too much on my plate else nothing is going to happen in terms of results. I am looking for dedicated and talented people in sales, customer service and technical support including server admins since this is a major operation which will be launching in about 6 months or less from now. If you are interested please do email me with the contact information listed in my signature.

I dont want to tell everyone what this is about only individuals who are really interested. I will give a hint though: 24/7 sales, customer service, technical support. This is the REAL way to the web hosting world and even though it might not get small tiny hosting customers it is GUARANTEE to get big hosting customers like corporate clients and so on.

Again I apologize for the lack of information but if you are interested please DO NOT PM me but email me and I will get back to you shortly.

Available Positions
    Vice President
    VP Sales
    VP Customer Service
    VP Technical Support
    Team Leaders (9 positions) - Sales, Customer Service, Technical Support
    Team Members (36 positions) - Sales, Customer Service, Technical Support

Please mention the position you are interested in and your expertise while emailing so I could categorize it accordingly.

ie: VP Technical Support

Dont write anything else in the subject line except for the positions mentioned.

lol - You guarantee it will get big?

But you need investors and partners first?
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U • Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You • Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.

I GUARANTEE it will be big within our first year itself. This is not a small operation hence investors/partners are required. Kind of like a share holding sequence. Not all will be interested and understand this but those who do will know the value of it and join in if interested. You might be laughing now as I see your first word but I will contact you 6 - 12 months from now and I will be laughing at you.

Sorry, not to be rude but I dont think it was appropriate for you to put me down like discouragement. Anyways I guess thats what you think.

Thank you for your input and have a happy new year.

I was simply asking a question and you blew it out of proportion.

You may contact me at rlipe@multi-cap.com in 6-12 months if you'd like.

You cannot guarantee a company will be a hit.

I can guarantee my services because I can give their money back, what are you going to do? Give the invenstors their money back? I doubt it. It's just money spent.
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U • Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You • Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.

If you were simply asking a question why would you type in lol right at the beginning meaning you think I am a fool and cannot make this work.

Yes you are very correct in saying that I cannot GUARANTEE a company to be a hit; however I CAN GUARANTEE this company to be a hit. There is a difference here

It is good to know that you GUARANTEE your services since you give their money back. In terms of me giving me money back to the investors I dont think you understand the meaning of an investor. I am investing as well so I am not sitting and slacking. When I mean investors I not ONLY mean $$$ but also time and energy which is the most important not ONLY $$$$.

Herman don't lie. You haven't been browsing the board for quite a time, you registered in Jan 2004 and its Jan 2nd 2004 right now. How is that quite some time?

Next here at wht we do use "lol". It doesn't mean in disrespect, he was just laughing because he couldn't believe it and frankly I don't either. But anyway if you want in 6-12 months contact me aswell, because I will be laughing if you don't.

E-mail: bakir07[at]rogers.com
    (just replace the [at] with @)

Do you think I am that dumb? What does browsing the boards have to do with the actual date that I signed up. I just signed up recently because I didnt feel the need to post anything but that doesnt mean I wasnt browsing was it?

I know you guys use lol but in this case I thought it was disrespect maybe you didnt but different people have different opinions. No need to be harsh here...cmon guys..what did I do wrong

Herman in your first post it says:

"Please let me introduce myself, I am Herman and I have been browsing through WHT for quite sometime now and finally after evaluating almost everything in the web hosting industry I have come up with a brilliant idea which will only focus on web hosting since I dont want to have too much on my plate else nothing is going to happen in terms of results."

I have bolded the part where you have stated that you have been browsing the forums for a quite a time now. Unfortunatly its only been a day and I doubt you spent 24 hours browsing wht.

Just want to add here, browsing doesn't just mean registering and browsing, you can look at the forum topics etc without registering, I did.

Jamie

now how much intial investment is needed?
    MrWatchDawg
    Http://www.tech-critic.com
    tccom@tech-critic.com
    AIM: MrWatchDawg

Quit the damn Flaming! "7de5igns"

-chris

Good luck with the company/project.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

I'm not trying to flame, and I'm sorry if it came off as that. I'm just pointing something out.

Originally posted by TheFidster
    Just want to add here, browsing doesn't just mean registering and browsing, you can look at the forum topics etc without registering, I did.

Jamie
    Thank you for clearing this up since I was trying to point in the same direction.

Originally posted by MrWatchDawg
    now how much intial investment is needed?
    Please email me with the position you are interested in since the investment depends because it is the same % that you will be getting out as profit as well. This is NOT like any normal hosting company, totally different rules and I have this gut instinct that it will work and I will make it work.

Originally posted by creid
    Quit the damn Flaming! "7de5igns"

-chris
    Thanks Chris but thats ok I mean everybody is entitled to their opinion

Originally posted by FHDave
    Good luck with the company/project.
    Thank you for your good wishes and I wish you the same.

Originally posted by 7de5igns
    I'm not trying to flame, and I'm sorry if it came off as that. I'm just pointing something out.
    No problem...I love challenges/barriers...all the more exciting...I dont know what you are trying to point but nevertheless no worries.

Hi
    Yes, I would also like to wish you good luck with your project. It all sounds very interesting, and I'm sure you will make it a sucess!

Jamie

Thank you Jamie for your good wishes...I really appreciate it and I wish you the very good luck in your business this coming year.