Willing To Help Give Support!

Hiya,
    Well, I am very very fascinated with webhosting, and everything to do with it.
    Because of this, I would like to continue with webhosting, and offer to help any small companies etc or any companies really which deal with webhosting etc.

I have used cPanel/Whm, and Ensim for a long time, previously given support for other small companies (helped set-up a server for one) and currently do free hosting, though now less work for me, as I have lots of helpers for that .

I am willing to do anything in cPanel/WHM etc, answer tickets, e-mails, live chat and even help out in forums.

Payment, well, very very small, decided by the owner, etc, but must be by paypal.

Now, I don't have any qualifications, or stuff like that, but as I have said, I have previously given support for other paid webhosts including setting one server up for that webhost, and currently manage my own server with free hosting, though less commitment with that now because of helpers.

I'm 15, and learn very very fast.

If someone could give me a try etc, let me help out for a very small fee, (incredibly small), that would be excellent. I will always be interested in webhosting, and this will help me out even more.

PM Me, other contact details in sig, or ICQ me: 299172092

Thanks,
    Jamie

Jamie,

What time zone are you in and what times in that time zone are you available? We're in EST (GMT-5) and we're looking for some late night sales support.

Justin

he is in the UK

i am a friend of his and he is a nice guy
    he is great at support too