Problem with Paysystems Notification Emails

Hello

I had not seen a problem with their order notification emails until today. Today when I visited my merchant CC I saw that I have had 8 orders which I have not received any notification emails for them!.

As a result I have not processed orders and you know the rest!. Anyone have same problems with their system?

What things you do to prevent such cases and if such thing happens what do you do to minimize bad effects ? (I have currently sent an email to those people describing things, what else)

Regards,
    Mac

--
    Hello

I have a serious complaint and I need a reply to this ticket.

1- During last 1.5 months I have had 8 successful transactions that I have not received any email notifications for them. Why is this? No one else has told me about missed emails (I receive more than 40 emails daily on this email account) So I claim that there is a problem with either your system or your mail server. So what is the problem?

2- I see you have issued refunds for 2 of these transactions yourself without even giving a notification about this action. Again I want to know why no one has given a notification to me about all these.

Regards,
    Mac

Re: Problem with Paysystems Notification Emails

Originally posted by wmac
    . . . What things you do to prevent such cases and if such thing happens what do you do to minimize bad effects ?
    I log into the MCC every hour to check for new accounts. New accounts will appear there before their "Order Notification" email is sent. I don't rely on that email.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Bob Hello,

It's a long time that I do not visit here regularly. It seems you have made good progress in everything 8000 posts and hourly orders

Very happy to see you have made a successful business. And thank you for comment. Yes it seems I need to visit panel on a daily basis.

Regards,
    Mac