Gaming Site Looking for Staff

My site Electronic Gaming Community just launched our new layout and we are looking for staff members. We could use

Reviewers
    Programmers
    and just about anyone else.

If you are interested please send me an email at eric@egcnetwork.com.

Thanks.

Talking

Paid? Non-paid? Location? I think a few more details would be nice.

Email sent.

Originally posted by edgemedia
    Paid? Non-paid? Location? I think a few more details would be nice.
    I've just been replying to emails with this information. I'll post it here though.

This is for a reviewer.
    You would be required to write reviews for video games. I don't require you to write a certain amount of reviews. Its just something to do when you have time.

You would also be required to help moderate the forums. This is just making sure users are following the rules.

Another responsibility you will have is reading reviews that users submit and making sure they reach a certain standard. If they do, you approve the review and let the users of the site view the review. There will probably be enough people that you won't have to do this very often.

There is no payment right now. Hopefully in about a month we will be getting press copies of games for you to review. So there would be free games involved. If we can get some money off of advertisements, I will then start giving money that is left over after paying for hosting to the staff members.

I could use some help with finishing the sites scripts. This requires more explaining so I'll email it to you if you are interested.

i can do php and mysql scripts

but if your not paying then i wont do large scripts, maybe a few small ones

email me the details please, matt@thedigitaldream.co.uk

thanx

I'll clear up what I am looking for.

Reviewers: people who can review games. About two for each system would be nice.
    Programmer: someone with php and mysql knowledge. Preferably someone who will also write reviews. One or two people would be enough.
    All around people: people who can post screen shots, cheat codes, and post a featured article every once in a while (I will need to finishes these scripts first). Again one or two people for this job.

I can do the programming give me a shoutout
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

I can do reviews email me boy@_takedisout_boy-blog.nu
    UBB.Classic lover//VBlover.