Verto Designs - Perfect Web Creation at a Awesome Price!

Hi,

We have just launched Verto Designs, vertodesigns.com and are currently looking for clients.

We do any jobs, large or small, and offer many services like website creation, layout design, updating site regularly, and tons more.

Make to sure check out our site for our portfolio and pricing.

If you would like more information please send a PM here or a email to contact@vertodesigns.com

Thanks

just wondering, why header of your site ( http://www.vertodesigns.com/index.htm ) is watermarked?
    Thanks,
    Nat

Originally posted by marengo
    just wondering, why header of your site (vertodesigns.com/index.htm) is watermarked?
    Thanks,
    Nat
    I added that watermark today, it reads of cource "Verto Designs". My other staff member and I decided to add it seeing as we have had some of our designs that we have created ripped off and used elsewhere without our permission. Its a simple yet effective precaution.

Do you think we should remove it?

remove it....

you have it on the picture of that girl... not the design....

Originally posted by sanjuancap
    remove it....

you have it on the picture of that girl... not the design....
    Removed. Now please stick to the main topic. Thank You.

Would you say you were any good at website design? I'm not having a go, it's a serious question.

Originally posted by vernonP123
    Would you say you were any good at website design? I'm not having a go, it's a serious question.
    Check the portfolio and the site design and pick for yourself. I think compared to some designers we are great still their are those who are better. So we are average but then our prices make us above that.

Originally posted by Vertodesigns
    I added that watermark today, it reads of cource "Verto Designs". My other staff member and I decided to add it seeing as we have had some of our designs that we have created ripped off and used elsewhere without our permission. Its a simple yet effective precaution.

Do you think we should remove it?
    Did you create the girl?
    AIM: AtonexCOM

haha, hit em hard axi