Need someone to install AND configure phpadsnew

I need it installed once and then i need it configured with all of the banners on hardextreme.org , onlyscripts.com and coverz.com(with an additional banner put on the bottom of coverz.com)

job is not completed until all banners work via phpadsnew

I've done the installation and configuration a few times before. I'm willing to do it for you.

Feel free to contact me on MSN or AIM if you wish to discuss things further.

MSN: scooter@scooterharris.com
    AIM: scooterharis

I've installed and configured phpadsnew several times. Please contact me on AIM (HGInteractive) or by e-mail (eric_hysen@hginteractive.com) if you're interested.

Hello,

I do professional script installation, and can install and configure PHPAdsNew for you. This specific script, because you also want the banners installed, will be around $200 and half will be due upon starting, and half upon completion. It all depends on how many banners are in the system. Just installation, and general configuration would be $100.

It should only take at most a day to complete the installation and configuration. It depends on how many banners are in the rotation and such.

Let me know. Feel free to contact me by email at dsheppard@platinum-hosting.com
    Dan Sheppard ~ Freelance whatever

keep the offers coming guys. i'll get to them tonight. i'm not looking to have advanced configurations

this should be an easy job

I'll do it for $50 via Paypal. I've installed and configured PHPAdsnew before.

How many banners do you need added to the rotation btw?
    Dan Sheppard ~ Freelance whatever

just placeholders for now
    may consider doing money/advertising in exchange for installing/configuring

the cap right now is at $50(few offers)- looking for someone to do it at a lower price tho - This at most should take 2 hours and anyone can do it

so far 5 people have imed me. All 5 either:

A: Have never configured banners or installed phpadsnew - i want someone that knows how to do it

B. Does not know what they're doing at all

I could do it. Contact via AIM: Force150 or email me.

Visit me at http://scripts4you.com - Surprised you haven't seen my numerous ads over the past few months!!
    Providing WHMCS,ClientExec,Blesta,Wordpress,Forum Integrations And More!
    WebsiteIntegrations.Com - We also offer Design Services and More! - WebsiteIntegrations.Com
    Order Our WHMCS Premium Integration! - WHMCSintegrations.Com

job closed
    as ub3r says: bagged and tagged you guys know what to do