Cool Looking For Partner

I'm starting up a web hosting business and I'm looking for a partner to start the business with. Right now I already have a dedicated server, website, ModernBill and some other things. There is still quite a bit to be done and more thing to be purchased. If anyone is interested and wants more details, please feel free to PM me, e-mail me or contact me via MSN. My MSN name is michael.mackinnon@shaw.ca.

Good luck with your search, anyone interested should know that this guy is serious about the business and I would highly recommend working with him.
    Get it at work!
    LT in the Midday, 10a-3p
    Click here

Please do not send me any more requests, I am going to make another post with more information about the partnership.

I got a lot of people interested and wanting to be my partner, however, they weren't exactly what I was looking for in a partner. If you would like to partner with a hosting company, please e-mail m.mackinnon@eisnow.com for more information.

The e-mail does not need to have any content, just put the following in the subject line: Hosting Partner. You will then recieve a document containing information about the company and everything else there is to know. Please note that I am sending these manually and it may take up to 12 hours for you to recieve a copy depending on when I go to bed.

Also, forgot to mention, in the title please specifiy HTML/MS Word. For either an .html file or a .doc.