* Tech Support 0.25¢ per ticket

Hi Guys

I just lost my job and I am looking for a new job in the web hosting industry. I have knowledge in cPanel/WHM and I am confident that I can provide technical support to your clients under your brand name. I will work for 0.25¢ per ticket but you have to buy them in blocks of $25.00 and you can buy more whenever you need more. I am available from 6AM EST - 12AM EST and can provide helpdesk support at the moment. If you would like telephone support or live chat support please PM or email me and we can figure out something.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely

Subash Nair
    Last edited by Subash; 12-30-2003 at 01:43 PM.

5 views in nobody is interested

I know I am NEW here and don't have any references due to the NDA I had to sign with the ISP I was working for previously. Regarding the low price for technical support is because of 2 reasons: one is because I am in real need of a job in order to survive and the second reason is because I am India and this is more than enough for me to get back on my feet.

Should you have any further questions please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Subash

Suggestion:

I think you meant to say 25 cents or $0.25? Right?

Sent you a PM with questions. Thanks.

Originally posted by rickkumar

I think you meant to say 25 cents or $0.25? Right?
    What's the difference?
    25 cents or $0.25

Subash, mate, 25 cents certainly doesn't sound much and I am sure other people will give you a go.

Good luck!!!

PM sent with couple of questions.
    ... to BE or not to BE, is ONLY up to ME ...

WildHunter, I think the reason rickkumar asked is because it says 0.25 "cent sign" in the thread; which works out to be 4 tickets for a penny...

Regards,
    Andy Huang

Originally posted by Subash
    I know I am NEW here and don't have any references due to the NDA I had to sign with the ISP I was working for previously.
    Surely the NDA doesn't prevent you from including your previous employment in a resume?

rickkumar: I have replied to your PM and I thank you for your support.

WildHunter: I have replied to your PM as well and I thank you for your support.

alpha: The NDA that I signed prevents me from including previous employment in the resume else I would have since it would boost my expertise.

I was interested and PM'ed you, but since you can't provide any past experience, references, etc I think I will keep looking.

To provide support I assume you would need root or client passwords and those don't come without serious background checks. The resume and references would only be the beginning of that process.

I have never heard of an NDA that won't even let you tell people where you worked... unless it's the CIA / NSA / Mossad... hmmmm

Thank you for your support and I apologize I couldnt be of help to you. I understand where you are coming from in terms of root password and I know it is not a joke. I wish you the very best in your business and have a great day.

Sincerely

Subash

Subash, I never saw a law or NDA that prevents you from even telling where you woked before. You are not giving any top secrets etc by telling your past employer.

Thanks.

I would love to comment and let you know as mentioned earlier however I cannot and if this is preventing you from making a decision it is ok; I guess I have to accept it.