Looking for Sourceforge Team Members

I am looking for 3 good people to help out with a Sourceforge project that I have started.

The positions available are 2 PHP/MySQL programmers and also 1 graphics designer.

Details
    You will be aiding in the creation of a Newsposting engine much like VirtuaNews. It will be a stand-alone client with the option to integrate with a phpBB or Invision Power Board. More boards may be considered at a later date.

PHP programmers responsibilities will include heavy programming and integration of MySQL to query the database.

Graphics Designers responsibilities will include creating image sets, site graphics, site logo, etc...

Contact
    Please IM me on AIM or YIM with the Screen Name of VaLUnTriAn if you are interested or just reply to this topic. Thank you.

Hi, VaLUnTriAn.
    I am a Graphic design and i am interested to work on your Sourceforge project. Please have a look on my work portfolio at: http://www.zakpatel.com and let me know if you are interested... I can be contacted by an email (mzrp@yahoo.com) OR My AIM is: mzakirpatel.

|> zakpatel.com