* Advanced Admin Available - Management Scripts

Will Develop Any Custom Program/Script
    From experience managing a team of 35+ Level3 Unix tech support technicians, I have decided to assemble and offer for sale a few of our powerful admin scripts.

HTop - $49/Dedicated server
    "What user is overloading the whole server?"
    NEW: An instant 'top'-like monitor that displays httpd requests LIVE.
    Track down and pinpoint exactly what user is overloading your server - see what website is overloading by how many hits/bytes per minute/second, display his username, domain, reseller/parent account owner, IP and other relevant info.
    For More Info - Email sales@helpisp.com

Account Locator - $39/Dedicated Server
    "On which one of my servers is this account on?"
    Search by username, partial domain name, IP address, or parent/reseller info.
    If you have 2 or more dedicated servers, and need to quickly know what server that account is on, this script will be your biggest time-saver.
    Until now, you might have to login to your billing system or into WHM of various and browse through many search pages until you locate this account.
    With Account Locator, you will get instant "google-search-engine-like" speedy results.
    "The Account Locator is an amazingly useful script - our technical team uses it hundreds of times per day" - HostDime.com

Single-login script - $39/Dedicated server
    "Quick login - anywhere"
    Login your clients to any control panel on any server, all from a login screen on your homepage. Including CPanel, Ensim, Plesk, Alabanza, H-Sphere, and any other custom server control panel .
    "Matt is very smart and reliable - the single login script works like a charm" - aabbaa.com

Global Administrator Control Center - $7,995
    "We took the complex - and made Powerful Simplicity"
    Manage a complete worldwide datacenter at your fingertips.
    Understand the big picture of your organization and maintain control with powerful simplicity.
    - Login to any server or account with 1-click into SSH root or SSH regular user, WHM, specific user's CPanel or Webmail, specific user's billing system page, and many more features.
    - Transfer accounts between multiple servers/systems.
    - Single point of server health monitoring, technical support and failure notifications.
    - Monitor the global health of your entire organization including multiple dedicated servers, reseller accounts, dedicated server racks and multiple datacenters.
    - Many more management features and integrated systems included.

Integrates with all current server and support systems including:
    - WHM/CPanel
    - Ensim Win/Linux, Plesk 5/6, H-Sphere
    - All Windows systems
    - Perldesk, eSupport, Cerberus Helpdesk, Inverseflow, Modernbill, Perlbill, etc etc.
    - Most unix systems inluding Redhat Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris

Any admin problem - Will develop a Solution
    I have 6+ years of heavy experience in the server and web hosting market, including managing system security and hack-proofing webservers.

I specialize in PHP/MySQL projects including custom CPanel/WHM extensions; I can customize and add new features to Modernbill / Perlbill / PHPManager or create a whole billing system customized to your needs.

What I can do:
    - Fix any server problems that you may have
    - Create custom scripts such as automatic login to CPanel/Ensim/Plesk/other, all from 1 login form.
    - Setup your current/new servers, configure DNS, apache, mysql, control panels, helpdesk, streaming media server, etc.
    - Modify and add features to ModernBill, PHPManager, or any PHP/MySQL/perl based program
    - Install/upgrade/troubleshoot any (!) Linux/FreeBSD and windows software quickly and efficiently
    - Provide remote tech-support via Helpdesk or LiveChat
    - Analyze and secure your server/network against DOS attacks/spam/warez bandwidth wasters/hackers
    - Optimize http/mysql/cpu/memory load for better performance.
    - Emergency solutions and immediate support available
    Tehnologies I work with:
    - WHM/CPanel
    - PHP/MySQL
    - CGI/Perl
    - Plesk, Ensim, Alabanza
    - Linux Redhat, Slackware, Debian, FreeBSD 4.x/5.x
    - Windows 2000/NT/.NET, IIS server

I work quickly and efficiently. I can do single jobs and recurring or monthly contracts.

Matt
    AIM: WhiteCollar18
    MSN: WhiteCollar18@hotmail.com
    YIM: WhiteCollar18@yahoo.com
    Last edited by whitecollar; 12-29-2003 at 03:31 PM.
    AIM:WhiteCollar18 - MSN:WhiteCollar18@hotmail
    YIM:WhiteCollar18@yahoo