Exclamation FREE Domain Name reseller accounts - Domains as low as $6.55!

Domains-Now have put together a low cost alternative for people wishing to resell domain names. From just $6.55 per domain!

We offer a Brandable and customised home page and storefront for users wishing to implement domain names to their website quickly and easily. You will also have the ability to point your own URL to our systems to ensure we are always invisible at all time.

As well as registering domain names, you also have the ability to create Sub-Reseller accounts yourselves, infinate levels deep. This ensures that you can maximise profits from your resellers.

We also offer a complete API Kit for integration into your excisting systems/web site.

We offer a very low pricing structure, which we do not think you will find elsewhere on the internet. Our Reseller accounts are free and there is no minimum deposits required.

If you would like to see a complete overview of the services we offer, Please visit www.Domains-Now.us.

If you have any questions, Please reply to this topic or contact us at Info@Domains-Now.us

All the best,

Admin
    Domains-Now.us

wow great prices i am now signed up with you.Thanks for good deal.
    SopranoForum.com - Number #1 Soprano Community
    DivisionHost.com - Cheap & Reliable Hosting Solutions
    Contact Me - Aim:The 2G Support 03 Msn:Support@2ghosting.net

Looks great, yes. But I've yet to get my reseller confirmation email after 4 hours.

Seem like great deal, I signed up with you