Smile $1.00 shoutcast installations

I'm willing to install, and configure your shoutcast server for only $1.00, included in the purchase are the following:

• configuration of server configuration, and giving your server a completely unique, and secure setup
    • modification of system settings to ensure shoutcast daemon is always running, and available to the public
    • configuration to ensure optimized security, and protection from crackers
    • Free upgrades on each server which was originally installed by myself

Additional services are listed below

• Installation of shoutcast automation services (differentiated bitrate on relay not currently supported) - $2.00
    • Installation and configuration of additional shoutcast daemons per physical server - $0.50
    • Upgrade of server with former configuration settings in place - $1.50

If you have any questions regarding additional shoutcast related services: pm me, or reply to this thread. If you would like to request my services, email me: mike@ub3r.net, or reply to this thread.

Note: for shoutcast automation services, you are required to supply your own content, if you would like myself to organize a collection, you must request media which is not protected by a copyright

i'll vouch for Mike here, he does great work. The cost isnt the selling point, it's quality, he helps you out if you need it, and makes sure everything works.
    -DPI
    Chicago's #1 Datacenter Technician

the main problem for me is how to pay $1 for the installation

good luck
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

if you were to paypal him only 1.00 how much would he actually get, like .90?

i also accept mailorders, and check by mail.

thats good but it 'll tale more money to mail than the cash you are actually sending.Ub3r might actually owe money to his client

i don't mind, i would just like a little bit of money, and possible resume references.

kinda what i was getting at.. frankly you shoudl charge like 5.00, worth the time and not that much more..

kinda what i was getting at.. frankly you shoudl charge like 5.00, worth the time and not that much more..
    well, i want to be affordable, but if you want to give me more money, that is acceptable .

Mike does excellent work, he has helped me numerous times and I have nothing but positive remarks.