hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Other Offers & Requests : Looking For Web Hosting Partner

Forum Jump

Looking For Web Hosting Partner

Reply Post New Thread In Other Offers & Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2003, 11:32 AM
Disabled

Looking For Web Hosting Partner

Ok, I own a Web Hosting company for about 2 years and it hasn't being going so well, I'm not sure why, that's why I would like someone to help me manage, mantain, advertise, etc. The income of the company is $10 US and what I pay for the Reseller is $25.99 US so I need more customers, yes. I am willing to split the money when the income is enough to cover the reseller. I just want honest, professional, and reponsilbe people.

COntact me at MSN or E-Mail: luxorgomez@inuxmedia.com

Thanks & Regards.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2003, 12:22 PM
Evenly Divided

Re: Looking For Web Hosting Partner

Quote:
Originally posted by InuxMedia
Ok, I own a Web Hosting company for about 2 years and it hasn't being going so well, I'm not sure why, that's why I would like someone to help me manage, mantain, advertise, etc. The income of the company is $10 US and what I pay for the Reseller is $25.99 US so I need more customers, yes. I am willing to split the money when the income is enough to cover the reseller. I just want honest, professional, and reponsilbe people.

Thanks & Regards.
To get this straight... you've made $10 in 2 years!? Typo!?

Old 12-27-2003, 01:00 PM
Web Hosting Guru

LMAO, gotta love that smiley jeff

Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2003, 01:26 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Mekhu - Im pretty sure he is saying he makes $10.00/Month yet pays $25/Month for the reseller account, Hence he is currently losing $15/Month on this. Which I find really weird and odd that for 2 years you have ran this company, yet only have $10 worth of accounts sold, and continue to pay $25 over 2 years, Hence you have lost $360 over 2 years ???

Old 12-27-2003, 04:05 PM
Web Hosting Master

don't take this the wronge way, but perhaps your not in the right business.. I had 4 accounts sold before I even started hosting.

After 3 months I got a dedicated server.

Now I have 2 dedicated servers after 8 months.

I'm not making tons of money or anything but I am paying for 2 dedicated servers, billing software, and making a small profit.

After the 1st year I should be making at least 1000.00 a month above my costs and be able to really start branching out.

The only reason I tell you all this is that it's pretty much normal, it's not above average, it is the average. Perhaps you should at the very least rethink your business plan and start hitting the pavement. People are not going to flock to you unless they know about you.

Old 12-27-2003, 09:49 PM
Temporarily Suspended

InuxMedia: you should pay attention to the local market first. Joining some forums, making some affiliate programs.... and you should now your customer.

Just telling you my case:

I have a Linux reseller account at the starting. After one month, I have enough money to buy another Windows reseller account. Even I have no profit (sure!!!) at the moment, but I am sure that I can get more customers in the near future.

you should consider all the fee you have to pay: reseller account, internet connection, supporting service..... making a business plan.... and always to be honest with your customers.

good luck.

Old 12-27-2003, 11:50 PM
Junior Guru

hey give the guy some credit, he has staying power.

Full time server admin/technical support personnel.
White label Reseller Hosting

Old 12-28-2003, 02:05 AM
Disabled

Yeah, I know guys, that's my problem, I need some help, I really need it that's why I'm trusting in this community to back me up... I do have the resistance... yeah.. but I need some help, I have great offers, (HAD BETTERS) and never got much customers, that's why I am looking for someone to help me, even if it has another company, I need some little help, getr some profit and go for something better and provide better services like billing softwares, PHP Coded site, etc.

Thanks & REgards.

Old 12-28-2003, 02:05 AM
Disabled

Re: Looking For Web Hosting Partner

Quote:
Originally posted by InuxMedia

Thanks & Regards.
1 year

Old 12-28-2003, 02:06 AM
Disabled

Quote:
Originally posted by Mallclerks
Mekhu - Im pretty sure he is saying he makes $10.00/Month yet pays $25/Month for the reseller account, Hence he is currently losing $15/Month on this. Which I find really weird and odd that for 2 years you have ran this company, yet only have $10 worth of accounts sold, and continue to pay $25 over 2 years, Hence you have lost $360 over 2 years ???
used to pay for reseller 15 before not 25.99

Old 12-28-2003, 04:40 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

You know the best way that people get customers is by spreado f word. When I had my hosting company all my customers usually came from voice of word from someone who had bought hosting from someones voice of word. Also alot of people on my AIM list needed hosting which was a good thing.

Old 12-29-2003, 07:43 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Also from telling someone if they refer 4 customers a month to your company they can get free hosting.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Google Updates Cloud Platform Partner Program with New Tier Web Hosting News 2014-03-07 11:45:16
Hostway Corporation Listing 2014-04-18 06:34:25
HOSTING Launches Cloud Crew Partner Program Web Hosting News 2013-09-10 15:43:02
Carpathia Hosting Launches Referral Partner Program and Portal Web Hosting News 2013-08-27 16:09:27
Connectria Hosting Launches Referral Partner Program with Higher Commissions Web Hosting News 2012-10-05 14:08:37