Looking For Coders To Help With A project...

Well most of you i know think php-nuke is comnpletely rubbish and a waste of time, well according to friends of mien and coders i have speaked to they think it is.

I am wanting to get some coders together to replace php-nuke with something better. There is no money involved and money will not be made using this, it will be free as it is goign to replace php-nuke. If any money is made each coder will get a share of the money.

If anyone is interested please PM me or if you want to talk to me request my contact details through PM.
    This isnt for my personal gain its something that will help out a lot of people.
    I have some friends who cant really code much so they want the fastest way they can do a website which is php-nuke, i ask them why php-nuke and the response i get is its the easiest way they can do it even though its not really that good.

A lot of coders are found in here (Employment Offers and Requests)

What are you meaning exactly, did i post in the wrong forum?

To be honest its much easier to simpl create a number of skins for php-nuke rather than redesign the program.
    Barry
    UK Based Freelance PHP Developer
    PHP/SQL/Ajax/HTML5 - Contact for Quote

No, it will be a complete different program, this will be coded much easier to sue and not be full of useless junk.

I take it you are the original designer of php-nuke then? You mentioned creating this to replace the current program
    Barry
    UK Based Freelance PHP Developer
    PHP/SQL/Ajax/HTML5 - Contact for Quote

no, but to make it so its a better program than php-nuke and people dont go for php-nuke, thats what im saying. like Vbulletin beats mostb other fprum softwares.

php-nuke will never be created by someone who can't type!

Originally posted by jkblaze
    What are you meaning exactly, did i post in the wrong forum?
    Yes, and then I moved it, posting that message, so that you would know it was moved.

Originally posted by Steve-VST
    Yes, and then I moved it, posting that message, so that you would know it was moved.

wierd, i must have clicked out of the forum, before i posted this i was in the right one.

yes i can type, its just that i was in a rush on that post i had to go somewere.