in need of staff for review site!

Ho Ho Ho!

Hello everyone! I'm currently working on the launch of a site of mine. The site revolves around gaming, anime, music and technology (tech not so much...yet). As the site is coming to it's finalizing points (as in, almost all of the system is complete), I'm in need of people to help me make the site florish with content
    Below is a list of the jobs i'll be needing filled, and payment below that.

-Basic worker. You'll do the basics, collect and submit news on the subject of choice, and write articles (though, we'd like 2 articles a month from each person, but more is always welcome ).

- Team Lead. The lead has all the jobs of the basic worker, but will have more responsibility. A team lead will have (as the name says) a team working under him. That team will be assembled by us or by the lead, depending on what the lead is in need of. The lead will also be the one to distrobute all projects handed down from the admins.

All content for articles will be distrobuted from a 'higher up' (be it a team lead or from a admin). Ways of distrobuting will be discussed with the worker when the time comes

As for payment, all workers will get 20MB of webspace (along with 500MB of traffic) to start off with after 1 week of work with us. You'll have full cpanel/php/mysql, etc, etc, etc. Though, one must remember, that if you sign up, work for a week just to get the space, and stop working, so will that space

As workers help out more/do a better job, we have no problems boosting those limits We're hoping we'll have people working for us hard enough, that they earn them selves 200MB of space and 5 - 10 GB of traffic a month

Not anyone can sign up, though. We require that you meet all of the requirements mentioned here.

To contact me w/ questions -
    AIM - delta2073
    MSN - delta@deltaanime.net
    ICQ - 59596315
    email - delta@deltaanime.net

Please send all resumes/work samples of your writing skills to matt@deltaanime.net so we can review it.

Thanks!

~Francisco Dias
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 12-25-2003 at 09:43 PM.

I am very interested in this, and am a very expierienced reviewer, as well as gaming webmaster. I may be interested, but will there aactually be any money payout, as I already have webspace. Also do you have any chat medium we could talk over.

As of right now, there will be no payout's since the site isn't making any money, let alone 100% complete.

If we get bigger and maybe get a sponsor, then money will be discussed

~Francisco

Quick update: We have hired an Anime Lead.

The other positions still open are Gaming Lead, Music Lead, and then writers for all three sections (gaming, anime, music).

Leads get 100 mb of webspace, and it will go up to 200 over 6 months time. Writers start at 20 and move up to 100 in 6 months time.

Thanks!