RH ES 3.0 / C-Panel server setup and ongoing admin needed.

Hello,

Just got the server at ServerMatrix.com. It came with the 'silver management' plan. I guess many things are done which you can see by going to servermatrix and read their silver plan.

Its RH ES 3.0 / C-panel server. We will use MySQL4, PHP4, Apache etc.

Need experienced (and of course affordable and trustworthy) server admin help to:

1. setup and secure it properly initially.
    2. then ongoing support as needed.

Please note that everything such as anti-virus/mailscanning/tweeking/tuning etc need to be done.

We have also rented NAS/FTP backup space from ServerMatrix for this server which also need to be setup and monitored.

Basically looking for someone who can just do complete setup and then monitor 24/7/365 and act/correct as needed without us locating the admin and asking for help every time.

If you currently managing SM servers and have refernces, please reply. If you have website, then tell us the url of your site.

How do you provide ongoing support. What are your hours of availability?

Please reply asap.

Thanks.

Rick Kumar
    Last edited by rickkumar; 12-23-2003 at 12:32 PM.

server admin

hi there!
    i'd be delighted to help you with the server setup. i charge $50 for basic server setup + some tweaking (cpanel/whm and system). if you throw in another $50 i secure the server as well (latest kernel, firewall, IDS, system monitor). here's my skill set:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showt...threadid=217628
    i can provide references if needed. regarding support hours i'm available since 8 am - 11 pm (CST)
    you can reach me at cravietz@sbcglobal.net or MSN: cravietz@hotmail.com
    best regards
    Marcin

I am more than willing to help you i am fairly cheap as well.

I sent you a PM

FYI Note: We are 'not' going to resell any hosting plans etc. The server will just have our own dating sites.

Thanks.

Ok, that is fine either way i can help. Did you recieve my PM i sent you?

Yes I did. I have received almost 15 PMs so far. I am planning to go thru them all tonight and contact as deemed fit based on services provided and my requirements.

Thanks for you time and responses.

oh ok sounds good

OK Friends,

We are not a hosting reseller, the system is just for our own dating sites. As SM's silver plan comes with quite a lot of features already such as kernal update, OS and security patches update, monitoring, automatic escalation procedure etc. etc. We have just go the 'SuperResllers' system with RH ES/C-panel and RAID-1. We are looking for something around $50/month (or may be 'reasonable' per hour rate) and we need to accomplish the following:

1.) System Initial Setup/secure and help our developer install sites in the beginning.
    2.) Continued System Administration and 24/7 monitoring
    3.) Manage external FTP backup that we rented at SM
    4.) Restore system from backed up data if ever needed.
    5.) Issues Fixed without our notification

So many people have sent me PMs since yesterday. Most prices are actually very reasonable and fit our budget. But most people don't have a site or something that we can look at to see their services and testimonials which is making it a difficult decision.

No free help offers please.

I am going to finalise very soon. If anyone want to PM me please do so in next one hour or so.

Thanks.

Rick Kumar