I am a PHP, ASP, MySQL programmer

I have 2.5+ years of PHP and MySQL experience and have done numerous projects for members of this board. I am looking for small to medium sized projects. Most of my previous work is in creating Admin control panels, but I've also done some e-commerce and other things.

Please let me know if you are interested in my services. I am located in the U.S. and I offer very reasonable rates.

Happy Holidays!

heat23
    heat@heatware.net

What are your rates for PHP/MySQL work?

Rates vary based on complexity and size of project. If you let me know what you need, I can give you an idea. My rates have been as low as $5/hr.

You could do my project for 5 bucks an hour, no? Instead of the quote you gave me earlier... :/

Originally posted by Southernman
    You could do my project for 5 bucks an hour, no? Instead of the quote you gave me earlier... :/
    Like I said, the price varies depending on the complexity of the project. You wanted a huge site made from scratch with shopping cart, payment integration, affiliate support, report generation, etc.. No one could do that for $5/hr.

No one could do that for $5/hr

Or would...

I am looking for someone to intergrate my Os Commerce site with the same look as the rest.
    The site is http://volvomotorsports.com/catalog
    Let me know if you can do this and what the cost would be.

Thank You Terry