Need hosting content writer.

Hello, I am in need of a Hosting content writer. Perfer someone that has been in the business and knows it well.

the ideal person will accept my info and reword it to come up with good content for my hosting site.

I can pay a little amount of money or offer free hosting( time of free hosting depends on the plan you choose and is negotiable)

thanks for your offers
    www.saveserver.com<-- Ask me about low cost dedicated servers
    AIM=cooltjn1

I'll do it Do you have msn or aim?

before you hire anyone and if you want the text on your site to sell and make you money,,, then talk to this guy at >> vespanarchist@hotmail.com

this is the only guy i trust to do any copywriting work that i need. it will be well worth the effort to contact him
    Is your website an art project or a money maker? :: increase your profits :: optimize your site :: turn your site into a lead generating and money making machine easily. WE CAN SHOW YOU HOW. Contact us today. Logical Media Web Design

Thanks for the lead. Does he have a website i can view for now. I have emailed but would like to do some background work

Thanks
    www.saveserver.com<-- Ask me about low cost dedicated servers
    AIM=cooltjn1

i was looking for copywriting services for one of my clients a while ago and i came across this place:
    http://www.highrankings.com/forum/in...?showtopic=616

thats a forum for search engine optimization, the topic has many copywriters posting their information. send a few request for proposals and see what you get back. the average rate for most is $100-200/page, but it all depends on the project
    Bill Erickson : Resume | Aesthetic Studios