* Why 94% of all websites completely flop, and what you can do to prevent it.

Are you shopping around for a website designer? If you are, the odds are that you are not looking to spend a few hundred dollars just to waste it; you are actually wanting a powerful marketing weapon that brings you more business.

Please take a minute to review the text below as well as the link at the bottom for a free eBook and see how hiring a web designer to build your website for $300 can be $300 wasted.

Lack of understanding of your target market
    The majority of websites are very general, and not built for the target market the company gets most of its business from. We build sites by taking an in depth look at who you are trying to reach.

Too much emphasis on design
    Most professional web designers build websites that have a 'techie' feel, and don't even consider the target market (see above). Your website needs to cater to the correct people. If most of your web design bill is being put to designing, then reconsider! Design alone doesn't generate leads or effectively lead people to buy - unless you are a web designer!

Not enough emphasis on content & copy
    Even the most professional web developers spend roughly 3% of the time developing this area.The key to really touching the visitors of your website is through the effective wording and placement of content and copy. As experts in content and copy development, we devote the correct amount of attention to these areas and develop them to the point that accurately tells your message and compels your audience to do business with you.

Poorly done navigation and functionality
    To ensure a clear presentation and ease of use, it is crucial to have the site mapped out, and have a clear understanding of how the navigation system and other areas of the website will function. Most professional web developers do not do this, and simply figure out how to do it as they go, which usually ends up as a huge mess, with no clear direction.

No effective method of bringing in traffic
    If a web designer promises you the world through their design work, rest assured that not a single visitor will be driven to the site unless people know that it is there. A strong offline and online marketing approach should be in place, and if a web designer is unable to assist in this, they should at least understand how to build the site for maximum return on the visitors that you will receive.

For a free eBook and checklist to keep your next web designer from making the same mistakes the other 94% do, go to www.TannerCreative.com/?site=ebook

Do you actually think someone will buythis ?
    UBB.Classic lover//VBlover.

Maybe people would 'buy' this information. Maybe not. I am offering this information that has been based upon my research for free. I hope you find it useful! If not, my apologies and best of luck to you

nice signature =)
    Is your website an art project or a money maker? :: increase your profits :: optimize your site :: turn your site into a lead generating and money making machine easily. WE CAN SHOW YOU HOW. Contact us today. Logical Media Web Design

great ebook, i really liked it. but is the number 94% an actual researched fact, or is it just some random number you made up to get attention to your story? Usually when i put in statistics like that in a white paper i add a footnote or endnote stating the source.
    Bill Erickson : Resume | Aesthetic Studios

That is a good idea, and I think it would make a good enhancement to the eBook when I update it next. Yes, the statistic is a researched fact.

As a side note, the more I look into folks that offer web development, the more I hear about phony statistics and even phony testimonials. It is a bit upsetting - especially to those of us who have worked hard to please our clients and get true heart felt testimonials, and have worked hard to research!