Job: PHP Coder Needed (start Immediatelly)

I run a small website design / graphic design firm and am looking for another coder to take on contractual work. Here are the absolute requirements of the job:

1. You must be located in the US or Canada.
    2. Must be affluent in PHP / mySQL with at least 1 year of experience.
    3. Must use CSS for design & layout (not nested tables).
    4. All code produced must work on all major browsers and OS platforms.
    5. You must have examples of previous work that I can see.

Other assets (only read these if you meet the above):
    1. ASP experience (and MS databases) is an asset.
    2. Ideal age is about 19-25 years old.
    3. Ideally someone who is a team player and is glad to help out with internal projects (ie: for my firm rather than clients) at discounted rates. Someone who enjoys helping others and answer questions – in return will have the same services presented to them and free hosting and/or other services that we can offer.
    4. Prefer if your first language is English.

Job specifications:
    1. Communication is a must & deadlines are important. Whoever takes this job must be willing to commit to reasonable deadlines and/or communicate if/when they cannot meet a deadline.
    2. I will be supplying on average 1-5 jobs each month (growing over time)
    3. Average job is coding a simple layout (header, footer, stylesheet, menu and pages) sometimes incorporating forms and pre-built tools or writing some custom code.
    4. The average job pays $30-100 USD, more for complex jobs (all fees agreed upon upfront). 50% paid once “completed” and submitted, 50% paid upon client approval / bugs worked out.

This is a great way to pickup some easy money on the side & you will be considered a contractual employee of my firm, so it is a great Resume builder for those of you trying to get more industry experience.
    Cam T.

Damn, I'm not in US or Canada
    nu-metal.org :: coming soon

Originally posted by digitok
    Damn, I'm not in US or Canada
    yeah me too
    TopQHost - We Provide Affordable Web Hosting with Top Quality Service

alright, alright, PM me your info you two.

I want US / Canada so that if needed we can discuss larger projects over the phone, however I am looking for two people right now so maybe I would consider one individual outside of US / Canada (which would mean you are at a disadvantage for receiving larger projects since I won't be calling overseas).
    Cam T.

Cam,

I think you posted before about this and I did reply. I would like to join your team and do meet all your requirements. Please let me know what you information you need.

Originally posted by Sharif
    Cam,

I think you posted before about this and I did reply. I would like to join your team and do meet all your requirements. Please let me know what you information you need.
    PM me with the details Thanks.
    Take care,
    Lori
    -- Please use tags for code. PM me for information if not sure how to do so. | Refer to PHP Manual and MySQL Manual before posting.

Blackbelt, you want me to PM you?