How Much Would This PHP/MySql Job Cost Me?

I'm currently looking into creating an "Anime Style" online browser battle system RPG for my content network, however I do not personally have the skills yet to do something of this level.

I am wondering whether if anyone here would be able to achieve the below results that I require, and if so - How much would it cost me roughly? I don't want a per hour fee, I'd like a total figure for the entire sum of work.

The ability to plug the system into an existing site design that I am working on is also wanted.

Needs..

Users would have the following characteristics...

Hit Points
    Magic Points

Strength
    Defence
    Elemental Affiliation
    Magic Attack
    Magic Defence
    Speed
    Intelligence
    Luck

These factors would play a key role in user strengths and the kind of spells and attacks they could use. This means that the system would also allow the ability to add and modify spells, abilities and more. Weapons and items would also be required, some items healing status effects - some healing HP and HP, other items attacking the user.

A player versus player battle system would be one of the high points of my desired system, users would be able to challenge other users. During a normal challenge, a user would be able to decline however. The attacker would have a 65% of having the first attack, otherwise the defender would have the first attack.

Player versus Non Player Character battling would also be included, allowing users to challenge "people" of varying levels and abilities.

Other possibilities of the PVP system include team battles, and the ability to jump users with multiple attackers.

There would also be an area to train, where a user could pick from a number of training styles and facilities - Some only available to higher levels e.t.c and a set amount of time is spent training the user up in that area. This would make the user inable to partake in combat or do much other then buying objects.

u talking like an ****** type of game?
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Contact me at msnpickaze@lineone.net or email neopickaze@hotmail.com thanks!

I have been working on a script for some time which does many of those features and was loosely based around Final Fantasy. I would be looking for around £150 for the entire script once finished, which could be achieved within a week from today

Otherwise we can talk about me creating one for you cheaper.

Whats 150 pouds in usd ?
    UBB.Classic lover//VBlover.

For your information and future reference, XE.net is a useful tool for currency conversion.

264.73 USD is the equivalent of 150 United Kingdom Pounds.