[Wanted] Dedicated Partner :)

Hello,

First, I would like to say thanks for your interest in my post. I would like to ask anyone who is very serious about starting a hosting company (gaming and web hosting) to please PM me. Small investment is required, nothing major. Server costs will be split in 60% me, 40% you. Profits will be the 50/50. If you are interested in making my ideas a reality, please PM me. I am available 7days a week.

Please serious inquires only.

Thank you
    G

from being in this situation before, i'd like to advise you of one thing you may be forgetting. Time. Time is a very hard thing to bill for. I was looking for a business partner a bit ago, but came to the realization that since my companies inception, i've put in way more time than money. Customizing things, installing oses, managing advertising, basic accounting, etc. Splitting profits from the get go should be a no no. It should be earned.

Also, make sure there is some strict legal documentation in there. Allow for an out clause somewhere to protect you both (if the new guy starts slacking a month into the contract, etc).

Thanks. I aprechiate it. And yes, I've received numorous inquiries, but have not yet to pick! Thanks again

Happy Holidays!