Season's Greetings,

I am a 17-year old student situated in Port Perry, Ontario, Canada. I have been involved in PHP coding for just over a year now, with projects ranging in complexity from a simple guestbook to a full members area, login system with distinct user levels, and file-management utilities. My experience with PHP includes both using PHP for web-based development and writing PHP programs for use directly from the command-line. I am available on MSN
Messenger and on AIM at tim@timginn.com and xtimg respectively.

In the recent past (less than two months) I have done PHP/MySQL work for several sites. (I do not yet have five posts here on WebHostingTalk and therefore may not directly list them here. However, I will reply to requests to receive them)

I have been involved in projects with a group of coders and am familiar with the extra challanges that this type of environment brings on as compared to solitary coding.

With the coming of the holiday season (December 21st through to January 4th), I have a break from a rather busy schedule and am looking to spend more time coding in order to build my profile and reputation. I am primarily interested in for-pay jobs, but will consider those which are not-for-pay.

Looking forward to your response,
Tim Ginn