I hate terrorists.

Cyber Terrorist, as defined by the FBI, are people who hack into other people's computer to cause harm, and possibly loss of property.

Ryan Samans (goes by the alias of PC), does just that. I had a game in Visual Basic bought from another person. All the legal mumbo jumbo was followed, bill of sale, etc.. etc. This was back in Nov. 2001.

The former owner, Chris Kremer (Consty), wanted nothing to do with the game, and sold it to my company for a lump sum of money. Anyways, with-in the first two months of my owner ship, Ryan decided to hack the server software... no biggy, I created bug fixes and stuff to prevent such a thing from happening again.

Then he got the the bright idea to flood the server. Took the server down, basically for close to a year. Anyways, the server have been up and down for close to 2 years due to this terrorist.

Fast foward to recently. After I have obtained official copyright, Chris decided to give out the source code to Ryan. Ryan, in turn created a different product from the source code (basically modified it a little bit, and called it his own), all the while bragging about it.

I ended up going to a lawyer concerning this terrorist and Chris, and basically there is nothing that can be done that does not cost tens of thousands of dollars, due to this kid being a minor. And there is no use going after Chris unless we had some people will to testify. So all in all I am screwed.

So I ended up releasing the source code of the game as public domain. Anybody can do whatever they want. Posted it on pscode.com/vb, vbgamer, lucky's vb site, baronsoft, and extreme vb. Well lo and behold, this terrorist decided to release his illegal code under GPL, with some other major restrictions, PLUS threatening anybody who uses my code will have their game taken down (aka flooded, and hacked to death).

Well, after I released the code on planet-source-code, he released his version calling mine a fraud. I already reported him in, and hopefully his will be taken down. Also on VBGamer.com, after my news entry was post, he posted a comment telling the owner of the site to remove my news entry or he will take down the site.. Guess what? The owner is a POS and decided to remove my entry, meanwhile, leaving the terrorist's entry on the site.

So all and all, the law really cant do anything about it, he's a minor. Plus, I'm not rich, have a family to take care of, which is my highest priority. So what is there to do?

I hate terrorists and the website owners that supports them.
    1. Mmmmm food...

That just sucks... I feel for you though... just found out from my collections agency that I won't be seeing $4050 owed to me

hm

Tsk tsk tsk Shannnara. I thought you would stop your lying. Back in 2001 Shannara bought Mirage Online from Consty. In the 3 years he has had it he has been unable to do anything with it. He has sold it a few times thinkin he could do his own game But he cant. The sales term with Consty and Shannara was for Shannara to keep Constys name in the credits. Shannara breached that within a month or so of him owning it therefor violating the sale and Mirage Online was now Constys again. Consty didnt care though as he was working on another game. I started talking to Consty a few months back and he deceided to give me the code. I used it to make Uber RPG a free MMORPG Engine. In a few weeks i had done more to it then Shannara had done to it in the years he has owned it. Shannara then tried his little "sneaky rat" skills on me to try to gain my trust. This includes him giving me his copy of the Torque engine and also the Mirage Online code. Shannara later asked me to change Uber RPG's name to Mirage Shards which was the name of his failed game which he could not create and give him credit for it and share the code with him. Guess what! i denied. He then realized i wasnt going to play his stupid game of retardation for him and threw yet another one of his hissy fits. This man has to be the most inmature guy ive ever seen. By that time he had claimed he had gotten a lawyer but would not release the name. I told Consty about this and he brought up the sales term and how Shannara hasnt legally owned Mirage Online for awhile now. Consty having his full trust in me gave me right to do whatever the hell i wanted with the code. He wanted me to not do anything to Shannara about it. But apparently Shannara didnt like not owning Mirage Online and kept making his little threats which where never carried out. He then felt he should try to release the code as public domain. But i beleive you have to own the code to release it? Example: If a microsoft employee released the code as public domain over a few newsgroups would it really be public domain? No. It would be illegal and which proving that Shannara is the terrorist here. I released the code under the GNU/GPL with one condition which was for Constys name to remain in the credits. But apparently eskimo joe got a bug in his *** and deceided to make a few phony stories to get people to remove the code off there sites and replace it with his. Lets analyze some facts here: Everything Shannara has ever done has been someone elses work. He sits around at code depository sites all day downloading new code for new things he does once he sees them. He claims he knows over 20 programming languages but has nothing he has done in any of them to show for himself. HE CANT EVEN DO VB. The farthest he gets in a project is as far as someone elses code will let him. This is also about the 50th time ive seen his stupid *** post at some forum. Shannara why dont you make it easier on yourself and stop trying to get sympathy and give me a bad name and just shutup and learn that you lost. Seriously i can ruin you as quickly as you can jack off your wife. And stop claiming your server is on a government server. ITS AT THEPLANET HOSTING. IVE CHECKED AND GOT FULL ACCESS TO YOUR BOX. Also Shannara supports piracy.

shannarasfamily.com/chris.rar - Is windows XP professional with a serial. Hosted on Shannaras server. He has 2-3 copies of it on there actually.

Oh and Shannara! ive read your e-mails with that 15 yr old girl. YOUR OVER 40. I should report you to perverted-justice.com

Thank you for your time people.

Welcome to December...
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

XPc,

Why do you have access to his server?

And have you reported him to ThePlanet?

Why did you post that link to that file on a public forum?
    He arose!

This is one word against another ...

EDIT: Scratch that
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

Originally posted by INDesignZ
    XPc,

Why do you have access to his server?

And have you reported him to ThePlanet?

Why did you post that link to that file on a public forum?
    Xpc. You sound like a real low life. Go crawl back under that filthy rock you emerged from.

Simon

Someone will sue you n your low life friends, then you'll get locked up, and we all know what happens in prison, you don't wanna go to prision
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

Hmm... here's the way I see it...

Shannara has a decent reputation here... and comes with a complaint about a hacker.

XPc comes here, disclaiming Shannara's complaint, and claiming to have access to his server. Why would he give you access to his server? I doubt he gave you access, so you must have hacked/compromised it. Thus, any files on there can be questioned as whether Shannara put them there (doubtful) or whether you placed them there to get Shannara in trouble.

So, in my opinion, Shannara is in the right, and XPc is a troll.

So, in my opinion, Shannara is in the right, and XPc is a troll.
    hahahaha haven't heard troll used in a hell of a long time loll
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

http://amishgeek.com/gallery/album10/trolls

Too bad WHT doesnt allow you to include images inside the post.

lol

Ah so i see your all on the eskimos side. Funny thou as you cant even tell the truth from false. And yes i did break into his server. I doubt you people who have posted so far have any common sense. "O yea lets talk about someone who can make my web-hosting company look like a dead squirrel on the side of the road AND INCLUDE THE LINK IN OUR PROFILE FOR HIM TO SEE!". And i doubt i will goto jail. If i do then so what? It wouldnt be the first time nor the last. Shannara couldnt legally do anything BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE IS WRONG. SO HE SEEKS SYMPATHY AT OTHER FORUMS. Hes tried to hire me to help him code many times. And as this being the last time i check this forum i would like to say i feel sorry for you all.

PS: Ive got your password Shannara.

You seem to be a demented little child XPc. Perhaps instead of hacking into peoples computers and whatever illegal activities you may be into, you should seek therapy.

Your brain does not seem to be working on a level that is consistant with normal intelligence so you try in your own stunted way to try to make yourself heard.

Please get help at once before it is too late. I see nothing but bad things for you on the horizon.

If you choose not to get help then at least memorize this line: "Would you like fries with that?"

Your welcome.

Originally posted by blue27

If you choose not to get help then at least memorize this line: "Would you like fries with that?"
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by XPc
    And yes i did break into his server

PS: Ive got your password Shannara.
    Right. No civilized person would get peoples' passwords or break into anyone's server.

Quote Originally Posted by XPc
    I doubt you people who have posted so far have any common sense.

The people who have posted here so far have a lot more common sense than you do.

Enough said.

[EDIT: I inserted "Enough said" into the wrong place -- shouldn't have been in the quote :'( ]
    He arose!