Advertising space available, $10 per month

Advertising space at Provance.net is now available for commercial clients.

..:: About Provance ::..
    Provance was opened in late October 2003. Provance is here for one reason, and one reason only, to help promote blog/journal sites. People that own personal/blog/journal sites sign up, and other members that have those types of sites go to other member’s sites and comment on that person’s blog/entry. Whether you get no comments on your site at all, or you get some, Provance will guarantee more. We try to take sites that barely get seen, and put them on the map, we bring people to their sites to comment, and in the process, we try to bring them back on their own as frequent visitors.

..:: Traffic ::..
    Traffic to our site consists mostly of blog users. We receive an average of 32,000 hits per day from 11,000 unique users.

..:: The Deal ::..
    $10 buys you a spot in the rotation for one month. We will only allow 5 spots on this run. You should receive approx. 192,000 impressions. We can support text ads or banner ads, 468x60.

Contact ads@bsideinternet.com with any questions. We accept payment via paypal, credit cards and business checks.

If you can prove ongoing (past several months and this months) with that much traffic I will take all 5 spots.

Robert
    Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Originally posted by GWDGuy
    If you can prove ongoing (past several months and this months) with that much traffic I will take all 5 spots.

Robert
    Stats can be see here: http://provance.net/webstat/

Stats from before it existed on that server is here: http://extremetracking.com/open;unique?login=pr0vance

Looks good... Now how to we pay, get started, send you the banner..

Oh yeah.. most important.. Where will the banner be shown?

How many spots do you have open?

Robert
    Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2 spots are left...
    Last edited by HYB-Bryan; 12-16-2003 at 05:35 PM.

I am very interested. I will contact you via email ASAP.

all spots are full this month. if you are interested in booking for next month, feel free to email ads@bsideinternet.com to reserve space.