hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : Anything good/bad/ugly/downright horrible about Feverhost?

Forum Jump

Anything good/bad/ugly/downright horrible about Feverhost?

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2003, 11:30 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Anything good/bad/ugly/downright horrible about Feverhost?

It seems like the mods here disabled the option to change the thread title on the fly, but it isn't a big deal at all...

Anywho, I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about http://www.feverhost.com/. Opinions, customer rates, and such would be helpful. I happen to do a search, but all I found is a thread dating back to May, which has the thread starter asking others to rate the website.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2003, 11:34 AM
Web Hosting Master

When you submit an order it uses a bravenet.com service for delivery ... wouldnt say that was very professional.

Old 12-15-2003, 11:46 AM
Web Hosting Master

few spelling mistakes.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2003, 07:00 PM
Web Hosting Master

From their home page:

Quote:
We can offer you cheap web hosting that is up to 60% cheaper and have more than 50% more webspace and bandwidth than the average web hosting provider.
Oi.

Also, they trace to Managed.com... search the dedicated forum for Managed.com. I wouldn't trust any provider that hosts their main website there.... they've thrown their lot in with an unproven company whose owners have a history of selling out.

-Erica

Old 12-17-2003, 01:15 PM
Disabled

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Also, they trace to Managed.com... search the dedicated forum for Managed.com. I wouldn't trust any provider that hosts their main website there.... they've thrown their lot in with an unproven company whose owners have a history of selling out.

-Erica
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hello:

Just to clarify a few things, we do lease a managed dedicated sever. Which has been running extremly smooth and we are experiencing no problems. We also maintain sever with EV1Servers, ServerMatrix, and other severs such as a few colos from SDColo in San Diego, California.

About the order form.. we are in the process of intergrating our modernbillingl license and wanted to make sure everythign was working perfectly before we enabled it. That is why we are using a backup order form, which will be changed to modernbilling within a day or so.

We have been selling web hosting since 1998, under a few other domain names. FeverHost.com is owned by Fever Tech Communications which is based in a suburb of San Diego (El Cajon, California). If you have any questions, or need assistance you can contact us anytime at: admin@server1cisco.com.

Thank you,

Josh Alexander
Owner - Fever Tech Communications

Old 12-17-2003, 08:59 PM
Disabled

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
When you submit an order it uses a bravenet.com service for delivery ... wouldnt say that was very professional.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Glad to say our new billing software and ordering forms are now active. As you can see < URL Removed > we are no longer using any 3rd party website ordering forms.

Thank you,

Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 12-17-2003 at 09:12 PM.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Mistakes To Avoid When Launching A New Website Design Blog 2014-01-10 10:53:50
RapidSwitch Helps Customer Host ‘Gaming For Good’ Charity Website Web Hosting News 2013-11-04 15:10:21
US Consumers Would Rather Visit the Dentist Than Call Customer Service: CorvisaCloud Web Hosting News 2013-10-29 13:49:07
Solutions Sales and the Cloud Blog 2013-02-21 12:16:37
Heroku Responds to Customer Report of Ruby on Rails Performance Degradation Web Hosting News 2013-02-15 13:52:22