Domain Appraisal

yourcheapesthost.com

and

yourcheapesthosting.com

Thanks in advance.

What would be the use of these names? As in what are you going to use them for?

Maybe for a directory or something they might be decent, but selling them outright I don't see a value above the registration fee, sorry to say it.
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

moved to the correct forum
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

0$ they are too long

$0? why even post that? obviously, they're worth more than $0 dollars. perhaps, not to you, but i don't think it's too long in the sense that it's difficult to remember. no hard words, easy to remember.

ychadmin, you asked for appraisal, so don't be offended when people put it zero.

I think it might get to $20 max if you find the right buyer. Eventhough it's easy to remember, the name is way too long and, the price has to be cheapest all around. If the customers find another cheaper host, then the domain loses its value, in this case, your price is not cheap either.

ychadmin, it has a value of $0 - $regfee.

Today domain resale values are based on length, priority level, overture statistics etc etc.

If you want me to prove the value of it being 0$ to regfee, private message me and I will forward to a site that will be much brutal than this Full of professional apraisers, they might not even bother to appraise it.
    • ZunePoint <-- Click
    • Forums - Register Now!
    • Will launch fully soon!
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Originally posted by ychadmin
    $0? why even post that? obviously, they're worth more than $0 dollars. perhaps, not to you, but i don't think it's too long in the sense that it's difficult to remember. no hard words, easy to remember.
    Don΄t ask for appraisals if you dosn΄t want an answer

I dont see any inherent value in the domain. Some domains are worth less than $0. If it causes you a lawsuit and large fine/bill, then it can be worth less, so why not $0?
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out my 2021 WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks, the most comprehensive look at WP hosting performance

Originally posted by ychadmin
    Obviously it is not. Also, if you ask for an appraisal, don't be offended if you get a response like that.

The name is indeed worth $0 - it's too long, too many words, not THAT easy to remember and there are a lot of other word combinations like that available.