In the next few months i'm considering offering unmanaged dedicated servers based in the UK and would like some help on whether or not the prices I was thinking about are fair. I've outlined the spec and features below and what I was thinking of charging.
- P4 2.4 Ghz
- 512 DDR RAM
- 80 GB IDE 7200RPM HDD
- 150 GB Transfer
- Power Cycler Access
- 2 I.P Addresses
- Redhat 9 - £199 Setup , £149 Monthly
- Plesk 6 300 Domain License - £199 Setup, £199 Monthly
- Plesk Unlimited Domain License - £25 Month
- Extra 512 DDR RAM - £65 One off fee
- Upgrade to 120GIG Drive - £40 One off fee
- Extra Transfer - £2 Per Gig
Are these fair? are they competitive? Should we offer cpanel instead of Plesk? Any other comments more than welcome.
Thanks for your help in advance.