Professioanl Webdesign needed

Hi

I'm looking for a professional, complete, fully customized webdesign (not a template!) with some flash header, about 5 pages + the main page, a logo, and some banners for about $500. Please reply with a link of your reference work or currently available designs.

Thanks
    Jack
    Jack
    Cool Handle - Reliable web hosting
    Virtual Private Servers [VPS] - Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Dedicated Servers

Hi Jack. Our site is www.futureadvanced.com . We can do an amazing, high quality website design(fully customized to your needs), with logo, flash header, 5-12 html pages and 4-8 banners for $500. Our quote also comes with unlimited revisions and multiple concepts.

Please view our work above and if interested please contact us at aj@futureadvanced.com . Take care.

Best Regards,
    Anthony Jewell
    The FutureAdvanced.com Team
    aj@futureadvanced.com

Hello, I am also intersted in this project and can start immedaitely. my latest website is www.nighthawknetworks.com - i would integrate any scripts you have within the site so it is seamless - i would also use flash to give the website some life without compromising the size of the site and compatibility. I would also support my site for as long as you own it - i stand by my work.

Contact me via msn - mikesheridan5@msn.com
    AIM - sherdog75
    Email - mike@cerebrumstudios.com

Thanks! and i look forward to hearing from you
    Last edited by sherdog75; 12-11-2003 at 02:16 PM.
    Free Image Hosting::imguploads.net

Please take a look at http://www.pixelaxis.com

Thanks

Dear Jack,
    I can make an awesome website for you. Please have a look on my work portfolio at: http://www.zakpatel.com and let me know if you are interested... I can be contacted by an email (mzrp@yahoo.com) OR My AIM is: mzakirpatel.

|> zakpatel.com

Hi there,

I am not sure if this is your project or not, but I experienced in building sites that compels the end user to action. I invite you to my site and encourage you to read the content at www.TannerCreative.com . Whether you award the project to me or not, hopefully I can be of assistance to you in the future. I look forward to hearing from you, and you may contact me a number of ways through my contact page.

Thanks in advance,
    Tanner Jones